New Profile Posts

1. Kaepora
    Kaepora jc821
    This entire profile is obscene and crude. Containing multiple masked profanities and attacks on moderators and the company that allows JC821 to speak on this forum. Please, moderators, clean it up.
  2. Moshunit
    Moshunit DariusMax
    You are a guild leader in the forge brigade. None of the leaders are active at all. The guild is without leadership and its hurting us. Please pass the leadership of the guild to myself or any member willing to do the job and check messages on a daily basis at the very least. Please message me in game asap.
    Moshunit
    1. harbinger956
      harbinger956
      not to intrude however you are messaging a player that was last seen on the forums since feb 7th of this year you can click on the name and seen when his last presence was indicated maybe you should open a ticket to support if all your leadership is dead
      Jun 25, 2017 at 9:34 PM
    2. Moshunit
      Moshunit
      Already did. Unfortunately he logged into the game 2 days ago so support can do nothing. Messaging him in game does nothing. Threw this up as a hail mary. Thankyou for the help.
      Jun 27, 2017 at 6:29 AM
  3. Stephen Longshanks
    Stephen Longshanks
    Quit telling me what to do. :-)
    1. harbinger956 likes this.
    2. harbinger956
      harbinger956
      stop pushing your agenda :p
      Jun 24, 2017 at 9:58 PM
      Stephen Longshanks likes this.
  4. ardak kumerin
    ardak kumerin
    Everyone enjoy a safe and happy Summer.
    1. harbinger956
      harbinger956
      yes and please provide your city defenders some vacation time :)
      Jun 24, 2017 at 4:59 AM
  5. ardak kumerin
    ardak kumerin
    Lucifer is not a forum moderator. Neither am I for that matter. Go to bottom right corner to access profile page and change it there.
  6. Maloink
    Maloink Lucifer1904
    Hi Lucifer, I love that you put down HELL as where you are from, Can you tell me where you go to state your gender and where you are from. I know its not a game question but I am hoping you will take the time to tell me.
    Thanks!
    Maloink
    1. harbinger956
      harbinger956
      you done it again luci you are misleading players with your self-titled "unoffical" rank

but to answer you as mentioned by ardak click the small icon on the bottom right corner a pop up will have several options to edit your profile
      Jun 20, 2017
  7. Stephen Longshanks
    Stephen Longshanks
    Go away, or I will taunt you a second time.
    2. harbinger956
      harbinger956
      challenge accepted
      Jun 20, 2017
      Stephen Longshanks likes this.
  8. ardak kumerin
  9. jc821
    jc821
    bet u wish u could fart jelly beans like me
  10. jc821
    jc821
    ur avatar reminds me why I dont come to forums much
  11. retoorlemac
    retoorlemac
    Classy women ride motorcycles...
  12. Darth Mole
  13. Lord Muggle
    Lord Muggle harbinger956
    Now, harbinger, what did you do to your avatar? Looks like Luke Skywalker in a dark uniform.
    2. harbinger956
      harbinger956
      i will place a cheerful one just for you since you don't like my grumpy judge (at least for a while)
      Jun 16, 2017
      Lord Muggle likes this.
  14. ardak kumerin
    ardak kumerin
    Willard The James Your avatar reminds me of Magneto playing air guitar with a long broom made of bamboo.
    1. Lord Muggle likes this.
  15. Willard The James
    Willard The James Queen Cubberly
    You avatar reminds me of a book series I read years ago. Where did you find it? I believe the first book in the series was entitled Eldrist. Grandson is now reading it. I hope your system is no longer frozen.
  16. ardak kumerin
  17. Queen Cubberly
    Queen Cubberly
    Is FoE down? I'm froze up, lagging and can't get on.
    1. lemonwedgie
      lemonwedgie
      Its you. Ask sloppy, ardak, longshanks ... you know, the clique ... its all your fault. Theirs works perfectly.
      Jun 15, 2017
  18. Corgilady
    Corgilady jaelis
    Please explain to me why rotation of view and buildings has been rejected and why storage of buildings has been rejected. I believe it is essential to be able to rotate the playing field/ cities to see things that are hidden behind buildings
  19. jc821
    jc821
    check your account it might not be there anymore
  20. jc821
    jc821
    has returned