• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New profile posts

Rival is B S finish a 24-hour 20 times....hello it's only 38 hour for Rival
this is not fare
Reactions: Otter24
Graviton
Graviton
It's not supposed to be easy, it's designed to use up production boosts. Plus it's optional; I'm only doing the first few tasks.
Otter24
obnoxious! really bored of all the demands to fight. Some of us don't have all those production boosts, so 24 hours is basically shot. useless crapfest.
Inno does this on purpose in the hope that players get mad and then spend the 5 diamonds on collect all button. Otherwise, there would be no point to the stupid endless popups. Plus the stupid popup that shows up when you click on something after your fp bar is at 100 or more and that you can't get rid of by clicking anywhere on the screen but actually have to click ok on the message.
Reactions: UP ONLINE
ForumAccount
You called some people paid influencers and your aren't. Your probably hired by a foreign gaming company to get players to move away from FoE:cool::D
Reactions: Graviton
jaymoney23456
Maybe you should look into minding your own business and not just complaining about me in response to criticism I have about some aspect of the game. Also, my post was in reply to the previous post I saw from another player commenting on this so it wasn't even just some random comment that was not relevant to the conversation in the chat on the bottom right of the main forum screen.
ForumAccount
It was a joke. Relax. If Inno has influencers it would be on Discord or Facebook or Instagram not these forsaken forums
This is MAD NESS to hit the close button on my Buildings every time I collect from my city I must have 40+ I have to hit close to get rid of them
WHY ?
What good is the blue positions if they don't do anything
I used a little & I used a lot of them And there is no use for them It does not do A thing.
"People have enough to live by, but nothing to live for: they have the means, but no meaning". Victor Frankl.

In FoE terms this means: "I have close to 4000 GBG stats, but I can't be asked to do GBG anymore". My purpose now is collecting 1x1s and Wildlife buildings for my retirement plan later. Also making 2.5 store buildings per day, which is very convenient.
Got city up in brisgard. Slowly city growing. But its hard starting from scratch.
Reactions: PJS299
PJS299
PJS299
Cool! I've got an arc being leveled + trinity and LoA if you need help!
I think the game really doesn't want me to level up my arc, for I've accumulated a total of 85 arc prints as of now but I'm still missing the bottom right corner.
Coming soon... New city in a world never played be4. Maybe summer.. Maybe fall or earlier. Which world you in homie
PJS299
PJS299
I'm in US8(Houndsmoor) - main, US7(Greifental), US2(Brisgard), US16(Qunrir) and US25(Zorskog). Mostly active in H and B.
Oswyn the noble
Oswyn the noble
Woo so many cities. Thx
Reactions: PJS299
I love all the pop-ups When Collecting every day
better if you do everything the same way And make them slower And display them longer after clicking on it
NO POP-UPS that you have to click on it to close it make it pop up And fade away
Silly question, when it sez in event you can keep the items until event ends mean i can keep forever? Am thinking of buying silver chest
The game all of a sudden decided to give me 20 rogues randomly today.
No complaints rogues are rogues.
Reached 10k in population today. Not sure if that stands for much but it's something!
GBG is so unbalanced we have About 20 people in are guild And some of the other guilds in the other sectors have 80 members W?T?F
Can't even get one Sector 4 our selfs