1. King MorrGorr The Great
    King MorrGorr The Great
    PE in Korch. InA in Tuulech.
  2. harbinger956
    harbinger956
    lights out
    1. Lord Muggle
      Lord Muggle
      I hope you're not going down the same sad path as snakes11s....
      Sep 24, 2017 at 5:52 PM
  3. ardak kumerin
  4. plinker
    plinker the nine magi
    Saw how you were placing your palaces and such. Do you put St. Mark close to them?
  5. plinker
    plinker Stephen Longshanks
    I believe a while back you were discussing with another member hoShe/he had their palace and towers set up. Do you remember where you were discussing it? Thanks, and sorry if it wasn't you.
    1. Stephen Longshanks
      Stephen Longshanks
      I was involved in a discussion on some thread, but I haven't been able to find it. It was probably either the Summer Event feedback thread, or Cosmic Raven's Heavy Questing Guide thread. Sorry I can't be more help.
      Sep 24, 2017 at 3:08 AM
      plinker likes this.
  6. Joanna 190 the warrior
  7. Snowbelle
  8. sloppyjoeslayer
    sloppyjoeslayer
    Don't worry, all is well in the real world, trust me, I've been there.
  9. Vivian V
    Vivian V
    [Question] Are the percentages on the daily challenge rewards working correctly? Every single day (10 days) I get the lowest reward/High %.
    1. Dursland
      Dursland
      They are working, I have gotten better rewards some of the time but most of the time it is the lowest. Sounds like bad luck for you. :(
      Sep 23, 2017 at 7:01 PM
      plinker likes this.
  10. Rainbow Tamering
    Rainbow Tamering
    Baker - the Holidays are all about baking.
  11. ripple67
    ripple67 Panacea
    I think I screwed on a story quest The quests requires you to infiltrate 3 sectors...however, before reading the new quest, I went to the province, and negotiated with a few sectors in the province, and now there are only 2 sectors left for me to "infiltrate". Am I screwed? Will I be able to get past this story quest, or will it just go away if and when I take over the province. Thank you!
  12. Dursland
    Dursland ardak kumerin
    I knew you couldn't stay away. :)
  13. ardak kumerin
    ardak kumerin
    To Kataphractos: Pick a Forge Hall thread with the word "Watch Fire" in the title. That will do nicely.
  14. Kataphractos
    Kataphractos
    What's the appropriate forum board for complaining that Watchfires are the ugliest buildings in FoE? ;)
  15. Manda the first
    Manda the first
    Mods have now taken to publicly scolding us on our profiles and editing our posts without writing on the post that they have been edited.
    1. ForGotten3 and Lord Muggle like this.
    2. Dursland
      Dursland
      I can't PM users, It's a bug. And yes I silently edited it because it's getting out of hand. You post 1 thing about mods then the whole thread gets derailed. I was actually trying to save your thread from being closed!!
      Sep 22, 2017 at 5:53 PM
  16. Dursland
    Dursland Manda the first
    I edited your post, let's please stop with the mod bashing. I removed all references because that's not the direction the thread needs to go in. We just had this "new direction" discussion yesterday - we need time to adust. Additionally stuff like that belongs in PMs not forum threads. And I'd send this in a private message but I'm not able to PM users (forum bug).
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Dursland
      Dursland
      FoE forums is meant to be for the game. If you have a problem with moderators then PM a lead mod or CM. A discussion thread will quickly get out of hand. Each mod will moderate differently but give us time to learn the system, each other, and I think it'll improve.
      Sep 22, 2017 at 6:39 PM
    3. Dursland
      Dursland
      I'll open one in Tavern.
      Sep 22, 2017 at 6:40 PM
    4. Manda the first
      Manda the first
      Thank you Dursland. Hopefully the community surprises you.
      Sep 22, 2017 at 7:09 PM
      Dursland likes this.
  17. ardak kumerin
    ardak kumerin
    I'm mildly back.
    1. Lord Muggle
      Lord Muggle
      I don't think "mildly" is the right word LOL "very much" back would be a better term :P
      Sep 24, 2017 at 7:15 PM
  18. Lord Muggle
    Lord Muggle ardak kumerin
    #WhereIsArdak
    1. icarusethan
      icarusethan
      I was about to ask the same question, lol
      Sep 21, 2017 at 1:20 PM
  19. Krysnos
    Krysnos ForGotten3
    The info you gave me helped. Looks like I'm going to have to "weed out" inactive friends.
    Thanks for responding.
    1. ForGotten3
      ForGotten3
      super, glad to help!
      Sep 21, 2017 at 3:15 AM
  20. ForGotten3
    ForGotten3
    Looking for a jumper guild? Consider joining us today and become a PRO today :) Message me if interested or would like more details here!