• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Friends Request...Looking PostModern and Above

I am an active player in the Modern Era. My tavern is maxed out, all in red and ready to serve 16 friends. I am looking for friends to motivate/polish who are in PE and above. I am out of invites, but have room for a few friends. I am purging my friends list next week and will have an additional 10 or 12 spaces.

05-16-20...I am now in the Future Era and could use a few more friends. I play daily and aid daily. Out of invites but will concern any friends in FE or above.

Last edited:

DeletedUser9433

Am out of invites but feel free to add me, am a daily player. IGN is JennyButler

Algona

Louise, you might want to get Friends of higher Eras. This can help with garnering higher Era GB BPs. Good luck!

DeletedUser

I am out of invites but will accept your invite I am EMA I have one GB

Louise, you might want to get Friends of higher Eras. This can help with garnering higher Era GB BPs. Good luck!
Thanks, Algona! I updated my thread to reflect my new era, also asking for PE and above. Sadly, I am out of invites. Working on a purge of friends who don't aid and visit tavern.