• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

iPad FoE Guide

DeletedUser27096

Ah, that must be the problem. I was trying to access it from my iPad (which I thought was the original question?). Do I need to set something up first using my computer browser so that I then can access it from my iPad? Is Safari the issue? Apologies if I'm being a bit dense...I'm a fairly new player and am still trying to figure out all the intricacies. Thanks!

DeletedUser27096

I figured it out...it was Safari. You rock....thanks so much!

DeletedUser27096

I got it but there doesn't appear to be much activity even though the message center in the mobile version shows a lot of activity. Do you think people are getting away from using the guild forum and instead using in-game messaging? Also, if I do anything in the guild forum (like read a message), I keep getting a pop up that says "This page will open in another application.". Do you also see that?

DeletedUser9184

I got it but there doesn't appear to be much activity even though the message center in the mobile version shows a lot of activity. Do you think people are getting away from using the guild forum and instead using in-game messaging?
Exactly, the guild forum is unfortunately not used much within guilds; most communication happens within the message center
Also, if I do anything in the guild forum (like read a message), I keep getting a pop up that says "This page will open in another application.". Do you also see that?
Only when I click on a link someone posted in the guild forum, but I do not get that by opening any thread.

DeletedUser35326

Tavern: How do I enter a friend’s tavern from the ipad?

DeletedUser31560

So much of this has become obsolete as the mobile version has improved.