• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Is Parkog down?

DeletedUser

Is Parkog down? I can connect to other worlds, but not Parkog, at the present time. (11 pm EST)

- - - Updated - - -

Neither Chrome nor Firefox could connect. And the Android app couldn't connect either.

But as of now, 11:08 pm, it appears resolved.

- - - Updated - - -

Spoke too soon. Back down.

DeletedUser26928

Same here. Haven't been able to logon at all. 11:40am Eastern Standard Time, U.S. Been trying for over an hour or so, but still nothing. Starnge, I can get to the forum but the main page is down.

DeletedUser8152

Same here. Haven't been able to logon at all. 11:40am Eastern Standard Time, U.S. Been trying for over an hour or so, but still nothing. Starnge, I can get to the forum but the main page is down.
The whole game is down right now. The forum is separate.

DeletedUser8152

Why is the game down? I don't know, could be any number of problems. Why is the forum separate? Because it is separate software, not integrated into the game.

We'll be sure to post when the site comes back up.

DeletedUser26928

OMG!!!! I am having withdrawal symptoms from not being able to get my FoE fix...arrrrggggggghhhhhhh

DeletedUser27311

Why is the game down? I don't know, could be any number of problems. Why is the forum separate? Because it is separate software, not integrated into the game.

We'll be sure to post when the site comes back up.
Please do, got stuff to do you know !!

ahsay

No it's not back up. I'm still not able to log into parkog. It's been that way for over 24 hours now and CS hasn't done crap. Not even a form message saying we're working on it. What the hell...??????????????????????????????????????????