• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Management

DeletedUser28188

Hi Panacea
Members of Peaceful Traders guild have not received any response to requests to level up difficulty of expeditions. Are we supposed to elect our own leadership if there is no manager or is there a procedure in place for this.
Regards,
dusterz

DeletedUser8152

I think the most recently stated policy is this:
  • Guild founder's rights will now be reassigned when all founders are deleted or inactive for 30 days. The way of re-assignation has also been improved, so that the rights will be given to the player with highest rights in the guild. If there is more than one player on the same rights level, the founder's rank will be given to the longest existing player.

So if your founder has been inactive for 30 days, you should get a new founder. If the founder is playing the game but not responding to the guild, there is nothing you can do; it is the founder's guild to run as he or she likes. I would try to find a new guild.

DeletedUser28188

I think the most recently stated policy is this:

So if your founder has been inactive for 30 days, you should get a new founder. If the founder is playing the game but not responding to the guild, there is nothing you can do; it is the founder's guild to run as he or she likes. I would try to find a new guild.
Thank you Jaelis
I'll attempt to find out who founder is and proceed from there. If no satisfactory response/action is forthcoming I will recommend to guild members that they abandon Peaceful Traders.
Regards,
Dusterz