• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

~``~ Diamond Farmers ~``~

DeletedUser24776

We have a thread for sharing knowledge on the art of winning diamonds in game. Msg me on Arvahall for an invitation to the thread if you are a serious player and wish to be included. Thanks for your time and good gaming to you, BobsurUncle

DeletedUser

We have a thread for sharing knowledge on the art of winning diamonds in game. Msg me on Arvahall for an invitation to the thread if you are a serious player and wish to be included. Thanks for your time and good gaming to you, BobsurUncle

DeletedUser

I like your user name. But I feel like you I don't want to pay for diamonds. How do I get dimond farmers? or win dimonds? I am in the stone age and just joined yesterday. But I think I wasted my diamonds on motivation and later I found out all I needed to up production was plant some flowers.

DeletedUser23123

I like your user name. But I feel like you I don't want to pay for diamonds. How do I get dimond farmers? or win dimonds? I am in the stone age and just joined yesterday. But I think I wasted my diamonds on motivation and later I found out all I needed to up production was plant some flowers.
Don't spend your diamonds for anything. One-it get addictive because it easy. Two-Because of that. You'll end up buying, using real cash "Credit Card". Diamonds farming is playing in a multiple world. Have one or two as your primary and just play through in the other without to much effort. you can have many world, but the Diamonds is only one account. (A) world is your primary with 50 Diamonds and world (B) & (C) share those 50 Diamonds. B win 50 Diamond. It will show up in (A), making it 100 Diamonds.

DeletedUser

O
Don't spend your diamonds for anything. One-it get addictive because it easy. Two-Because of that. You'll end up buying, using real cash "Credit Card". Diamonds farming is playing in a multiple world. Have one or two as your primary and just play through in the other without to much effort. you can have many world, but the Diamonds is only one account. (A) world is your primary with 50 Diamonds and world (B) & (C) share those 50 Diamonds. B win 50 Diamond. It will show up in (A), making it 100 Diamonds.
k I

DeletedUser

Ok, so right now I am down to just 70 dimonds. If another world costs 50 dimonds and I buy that other world - if I share less the remaining 20 how do I containue to gain more dimonds?

DeletedUser23123

You don't spend any diamonds in any world. Starting a New World is free. Diamonds are giving to you by Quest or Special Events. Other than the first dose that giving to you by the Tutor during the stone age.. It a lost right of the back. But, during the game as it move along Quests will start giving out small doses of Diamonds. Like when you move to the next Ages. I never buy diamonds nor use them. There will be time in the great future of something that I absolutely want, I might buy it. But, for now I just give the game time to build and Aid others to keep me Polish and Motivated.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Thanks for the write back. Here is my situation. I have built everything I can space wyz in the first set up and I am making Speers
and skins and pottery. The coins just keep stacking up and I really can’t spend on too much more except flowers because I am out of space. Partly from initial poor property set up. No city planning because I did not understand the rules. I can see why the Stone Age took so long now.How do I break out?

DeletedUser8152

You can (and should) sell buildings to make space for new and better buildings.

DeletedUser24776

Nimrod, im sorry you are having trouble in the game. Pls check in the forum for help getting started and/or msg me in game on the world you play and I will be glad to help you more. Thanks to jaelis and the rest for helping.

Now,.. let's stay on topic., pls. There is a thread w lots of great information on Diamond Farming on Arvahall that can help rookies and seasoned players alike. Msg me THERE for an invite to the thread.

Diamond Farming is mainly a term describing the practice of focusing on winning diamonds from doing the recurring quests in the quest line that allows you to abort quests. This can be done at any point in the game, but many prefer to add new cities just for winning diamonds for their account, in addition to doing the quests w the main city they play.

Most agree, diamonds are best spent on city expansions and for opening the extra slots in the Rogue Hideout on the main city you play. My plan is to use all my diamonds on Vingrid,.. whenever it's released. My other cities are just for winning diamonds for that purpose. First, I won as many diamonds as I could farming and from contests, all of which I have saved up; then, I added Wishing Wells(WWs) in mass to help generate more diamonds for my cause in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23772

The best time to get diamonds is in the first days of winter event, there is a 250 diamond pack on the secant day on event.
Just join all worlds and roll for prize. :)

DeletedUser25049

I requested to be your friend, highly interested in how. And i sent you a message. Thank you

cassady420

BobsurUncle - I've been told that once you get diamonds from a recurring quest, you won't get them again for that same quest. Do you know if there is any truth to that? I can't find anything official from Inno about it.

DeletedUser8152

BobsurUncle - I've been told that once you get diamonds from a recurring quest, you won't get them again for that same quest. Do you know if there is any truth to that? I can't find anything official from Inno about it.
It is true; Inno has not officially said so but numerous experienced players have found it to be the case.

DeletedUser13838

Just to be clear, you can get diamonds once for a recurring quest in a particular age. For example you can get diamonds for the coin quest in LMA but once you get them they are replaced by medals in the prize pool while you're in LMA. Once you move to colonial you can once again get diamonds from the coin quest but just once.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28503

Folks the days of quest looping for diamonds is over, a long time ago inno nerfed it because we found some pretty sweet combos and was yanking in mad loot. Back in the early days on H i had a slinger city doing around 60 quests a hour and was raking in mad fp packs and other rewards including diamonds. Now its been nerfed to only give diamonds 1 time per era last I heard. Also they killed the slinger quest so you couldn't do it so much.