• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Great Buildings Guide

• Thread starter DeletedUser1047
  • Start date

DeletedUser1047

has a guide be published for great buildings?

i have received 5 blueprint segments so far; have clicked the blue prints and information regarding bonuses is intreging

question: how do the levels work?

at level one do you receive the bonus described? do the bonuses go up with the levels?

DeletedUser2742

How do u trade or help with BP?
how do you tell if someone even has a BP?

DeletedUser

You can't trade BPs, and you can't tell if someone has a BP unless they tell you.

DeletedUser2760

then I guess the ? I am trying to ask is how are we to help each other build GB
How do I support someone else trying to build

DeletedUser

then I guess the ? I am trying to ask is how are we to help each other build GB
How do I support someone else trying to build

Once someone gets all 9 blueprints they are able to place the building which allows you to give forge points towards it. Take a look through your neighborhood for anyone with the castle icon next to their name (under the mail icon). There are several diamond players that have started putting them up and your neghborhood might have one to check out.

DeletedUser1406

Is there any information regarding drop rates available?

DeletedUser2742

If I support a players GB and am fortunate enough to be the one @ the top of the list when it goes to next level do I get whole BP or just 1 little square?
thanks for info

- - - Updated - - -

the drop rate must be pretty high cause I can't even avg. 1 day except 4 the first when frosty gave me 1

DeletedUser

how do we get blueprints besides doing the quest, motivating and polishing? what about donating forge points to GB? can GB give rewards for all the 9 required blueprints?

need an answer please...

DeletedUser

Based on your contribution of forge points (quantity wise) versus other players' contributions and the level of the GB you can get a blueprint reward.

For instance I believe at level 1 the top contributor gets a blueprint, at level 2 the top three.

DeletedUser2501

how do we get blueprints besides doing the quest, motivating and polishing? what about donating forge points to GB? can GB give rewards for all the 9 required blueprints?

need an answer please...
plundering and spending diamonds are the other ways so far. Trading and gift giving hasn't been set up yet, but I'm hoping for that......... GB's will only give awards after being built, and reaching 1st advancement.
just read about the reward for donating forge points, sorry I missed that the first time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Has anyone else noticed the FoE email that says the following:
"Then the building work can begin, for which you will need the help of your friends and fellow guild members. Anyone who helps will be rewarded, so you will have no problem finding enthusiastic supporters."
They should send out a correction, as it is certainly not true that anyone who helps gets rewarded. I don't think it is necessary that people should, but it is painting an untrue image of the GBs.

Liberty

Mods, Admins... Ok, I haven't gotten a single fragment since the day after this GB thing started. I motivate and polish a lot each day and still no fragments. So, my question is this. Since apparently the GBs differ depending upon what level we are in (EMA, LMA, Colonial, etc), unless it takes one forever to get through a level, it will be impossible to get a great building at any but maybe the last level unless we A. spend diamonds or B. spend copious amounts of forge points to try to be one of the top helpers on someone else's building who DID spend diamonds to get it. In my neighborhood, I think there is only one person with a GB and there is such competition for the prize-winning slots that the amount of forge points that you'd have to spend is beyond ridiculous. If you happen to not make it into those slots you are out the 20 or more forge points that you spent. I mean, spending 5-10 to help someone build their GB is one thing; spending 20-30 and getting nothing in return, is another.

Is this the plan or what? It's rather frustrating.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Since apparently the GBs differ depending upon what level we are in (EMA, LMA, Colonial, etc)

your level doesn't seem to matter to me, I think the level of the building you polish/motivate determines what blueprint you get. I try to click EMA buildings whenever I can, I've gotten 5bp for Hagia Sophia,(1 is a duplicate), most of those pieces came after I hit HMA. i also have 2 for the colosseum from clicking on buildings of players too low in level to have EMA buildings.

DeletedUser

Questions about contributing forge points to your own great building.

The FAQ that I saw made no mention of what happens when you contribute forge points to you own great building and refers to donating to others buildings. I understand that the earned blue-prints will correspond to the building that forge points were donated to, so the blue-prints would be worthless, except for some to-be-announced purpose.

I contributed 5 forge points to my own building, initially it listed me as a contributer and showed the treasure chest with me receiving medals/blueprint, later I was listed but the treasure chest disappeared, then I was listed as a 'deleted member,' and now I am back to being listed as a contributor not receiving rewards.

My question is what happens when we contribute forge points to our own buildings:
Do the forge points count?
Should they?
Do we get rewards for being a top contributor?
If we do not get rewarded, but are a top contributor, will it push out a contributor from the rewards?

DeletedUser2145

Your forge points do count for leveling up the GB, as I believe they should (why else would you be allowed to spend them there :D).

You do not get any rewards regardless of your placement on the list of contributors.

Even if you're the top contributor, no one gets pushed out of the contributor list --- you name is simply highlighted on the list and the rewards still get distributed as if you haven't contributed at all.