• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Motivation Kit - Can't motivate buildings ready for production???

K--O

So I got a motivation kit today. But nobody wants to use a motivation kit if their guild mates, neighbors, or friends might motivate a building so really the only good use for a motivation kit is to use it when a building is ready for collection and unmotivated. So I tried this and the motivation kit does not work on buildings ready for collection. That makes it just a wasted prize.

Maybe Inno can rectify this.

DeletedUser26965

Thanks for letting us know and that certainly does lower its value and I wonder if it was intended.

Zatrikon

Yeah, the motivation kit is probably worth less than just about any other prize. The Mass Motivation Kit is somewhat good, but still not great - because it deprives your friends and guildmates of the opportunity to motivate your buildings.

The "Extra Attempts" are probably the worst prize, IMO.

wolfhoundtoo

You should inquire with Inno to find out if that is it the way it should work or not. Historically new buildings, etc tend to have more problems even with it going thru beta.

DeletedUser23444

Historically new buildings, etc tend to have more problems even with it going thru beta.

That's because Inno Games wouldn't know "testing" if it bit them on their behind. They routinely ignore feedback from Beta Testers and cram poor-quality game updates down our throats.

DeletedUser22214

Completely agree with the original poster. Maybe put up a proposal for inno to change this.

DeletedUser26154

The only time I can see me using the Motivation kit is on supply buildings after I harvest my SoKs.
Shrines of Knowledge [probably other Shrines too] take first priority for M/P.
That's about 6-10 hours when my supply buildings receive no motivation.

So other than being a very specific-use prize, the Motivation Kit serves us little.

DeletedUser22589

Yeah, the motivation kit is probably worth less than just about any other prize. The Mass Motivation Kit is somewhat good, but still not great - because it deprives your friends and guildmates of the opportunity to motivate your buildings.

The "Extra Attempts" are probably the worst prize, IMO.

Agree about the kits. I have numerous unused motivation kits. Never seems a good time to use them, and I don't want to discourage the people who do motivate/polish.

I actually like the Extra Attempts though. They pair nicely with the Extra Turn from the Tavern shop. If I'm trying to get as many encounters done with my extra 15 minutes, it's great not to have to spend medals to buy more while I still have time left. (Especially since I can usually go through 8 encounters in less than half the allotted time.) In last week's GE, in one of my worlds, I got so many, I was able to do all of Level 3 and 1/2 of Level 4 before I ran out of attempts. :)