• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Which do you support most and why? (Select 1 or more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer1904

"Guns save more people than they kill" would more accurately state the pro-gun case.
Exatly. If so many people kill others with guns then it would make sense that some of those people had used said guns to protect others. If guns were not allowed people would still find another way to kill people. There is truly no way t stop the killing. Are you going to take away pencils, guns, cars, grenades, Toothpicks?
Also here are some facts for you:
The cold in Russia is no joke. Icicles kill 100 people every year.
In the U.S., 6,000 people die because of texting while driving.
hose innocent looking stairs you take every day are linked to the deaths of 12,000 people ever year
Candles cause 15,000 house fires each year.

Source - http://www.viralnova.com/25-dangerous-everyday-things/

See Just taking away guns is not going to stop th deaths of innocent people. If someone wanted to they could hit someone in the throat and kill them so taking away guns will not stop the deaths by people.

DeletedUser28015

Exatly. If so many people kill others with guns then it would make sense that some of those people had used said guns to protect others. If guns were not allowed people would still find another way to kill people. There is truly no way t stop the killing. Are you going to take away pencils, guns, cars, grenades, Toothpicks?
Also here are some facts for you:
The cold in Russia is no joke. Icicles kill 100 people every year.
In the U.S., 6,000 people die because of texting while driving.
hose innocent looking stairs you take every day are linked to the deaths of 12,000 people ever year
Candles cause 15,000 house fires each year.
Source - http://www.viralnova.com/25-dangerous-everyday-things/

See Just taking away guns is not going to stop th deaths of innocent people. If someone wanted to they could hit someone in the throat and kill them so taking away guns will not stop the deaths by people.

Strawmanning is dishonest, bad faith, and ethically corrupt. Try a different tack.

Lucifer1904

Who is taking your guns away?[/QUOTE/]
Just to name some

Everytown for Gun Safety.
The Brady Campaign.
New Yorkers Against Gun Violence.
Newtown Action Alliance.
Violence Policy Center.
Americans For Responsible Solutions.
States United to Prevent Gun Violence.
Stop Handgun Violence.

All of which are fighting to take away guns from civilians.

DeletedUser28015

Please stop prevaricating, dissembling, and being mendacious.

Lucifer1904

You have only seen a few of them. Have you even put in any effort at all to check on other organizations besides those? No. So come back with an argument when you have facts to back you up. The only who has been providing facts here is me. I will gladly look at your side when you present me with facts until then you are just someone who thinks they know everything. Have a nice day.

DeletedUser28015

BTW, as for lying, that was firmly established in regard to guns and coconuts. It won't do to change the subject and say "hey, look, here's something I'm not pathetically dishonest about" ... especially when it's just another example of being so.

Oh, well, this is like shooting fish in a barrel and isn't worth the effort. Like I said, it's your reputation, which you have trashed. Bye now.

DeletedUser13838

You have only seen a few of them. Have you even put in any effort at all to check on other organizations besides those? No. So come back with an argument when you have facts to back you up. The only who has been providing facts here is me. I will gladly look at your side when you present me with facts until then you are just someone who thinks they know everything. Have a nice day.
Like I said it's your claim and your list so the research is your responsibility and I'm not going to waste my time when you obviously didn't do a very good job of it.

Lucifer1904

HA. If you have no facts to argue with then what is the point of even trying to debate this. Like I said when you present me with your facts then I will gladly look at your point of view on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.