• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Have you had this player in your guild?

DeletedUser26549

Still don't agree ... Founders will then become an *elite* group judging and policing players and everyone judges with a different yardstick. Besides, there is already a system in place from world to world, its called having each others back. You will find that within the top 20 guilds, if one of us has a particularly bad experience with a player we will privately alert other Founders. Players who create fights and trouble within guilds don't last long.
Oh ok, privately alert other founders. But you are still alerting other founders.

Lucifer1904

Well, one of the rules is: "Come to the dark side and enjoy some milk and cookies.." :)
3C13250200000578-4113072-image-a-14_1484226982137.jpg

Blue Dawg 469

re: RU13, We booted him from New World Order as his ability to translate is often wrong and considered rude/offensive or just weird. Oddly enough though he's south Asian, he speaks Russian better than he speaks English. That is the trouble with people from other countries who are proud they learned, "Engrish"... from watching Canadian and American pop-culture T.V.... or MTV ...

DeletedUser32245

I don't agree with that ... one guilds PIA could be another guilds VIP ... this game is full of gossips and truth-benders #fact ... I have members who have been given a terrible reputation over some BS and sensitive little jimmy got upset ... and they have turned out to be a great guildie and friend ....
I agree! Different environment, different rules and you may have a great player. It's not fair to label a player and destroy his/her chance of thriving just because you could not deal with him/her.

DeletedUser32245

He is on my friends list and aid's me daily, I even make sure he stays every time I make a clean up.

DeletedUser29933

watch for a player evilsquirrels. After preparing over two weeks for our guild's first run at a perfect GE, this player had confusion over a swap thread (so I gathered) and instead of seeking clarification, addressing it chat, presenting the issue to leadership or any other effective recourse, left the guild after only 40 encounters. Sinking 30 other member's hopes of our first perfect run. A real team player this one.

To be fair, they had a previous straight 6 week run of 64. quiet, but effective......until trusted and relied upon...and apparently easily confused.

lemonwedgie

watch for a player evilsquirrels. After preparing over two weeks for our guild's first run at a perfect GE, this player had confusion over a swap thread (so I gathered) and instead of seeking clarification, addressing it chat, presenting the issue to leadership or any other effective recourse, left the guild after only 40 encounters. Sinking 30 other member's hopes of our first perfect run. A real team player this one.

To be fair, they had a previous straight 6 week run of 64. quiet, but effective......until trusted and relied upon...and apparently easily confused.

Wow ... starting to think Inno needs to have a special item - a branding iron - like back when they would sear a letter into your skin branding you for all to see your *crime* . Or ... maybe a new achievement ... throwing others under the bus.

Salsuero

We had a player in our world whose girlfriend was booted after two consecutive weeks of zeros and continuously being inconsistent in GE. He said something along the lines of "you guys all suck and I'm leaving you all high and dry this week with a zero". Nice guy. He was causing drama already, so we weren't sad to see him go. As soon as they joined their next guild, we sent a copy of his "out the backdoor" message and the GE results for the two weeks of zeros. They lasted about two weeks there. At the current time, his girlfriend is not in a guild. :-/ Some people just can't be bothered to be a team player in ANY sense.

DeletedUser29933

beep beep! lol. yeah, not normally my style to air our dirty laundry, but after a few attempts at even finding out the cause of the departure, aborted messages without responses and hearing of false accusations to others. This felt appropriate. I'll take my 1 gold star bus driver achievement for it.