• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Spring Event - The Cherry Blossom Festival Feedback

DeletedUser28015

People are saying 5x5 for the spot. I think however it is 6x6 I'm guessing the walkway between the two buildings is needed as well as it appears to be shown in the grid.

Sigh. People are saying that because it's a fact. Rather than "guessing" that everyone who knows stuff is wrong, consider instead the possibility that you are almost certainly the one in error.

Has there been any beta testing on that? Not sure if it is out in beta.

Um, it came out in the game today, so of course it has been out in beta, as several billion people have mentioned.

DeletedUser28015

why has easter been removed ? this is a multicultral game, we dont need to be pc. i find this very offensive

That's satire, right? A parody of those Christians who think that the occasional recognition of some culture other than their own is an attack on Christianity. Who think that saying "Happy Holidays" because not everyone is Christian is waging war on Christmas.

A reasonable translation of "PC" is "not a bigot".

Algona

why has easter been removed ? this is a multicultral game, we dont need to be pc. i find this very offensive

Because no matter what changes INNO made to the previous Easter Events players bitched incessantly?

Look on the bright side! Now you have a whole new Event to bitch about!

Which I doubt I'll be doing, this event seems great so far. Luvs me some 120 Pt Chest action.

Ylisaveta

GET RID OF THE BLUEPRINTS OUT OF THE CHESTS....SPENT 400 DIAMONDS TO GET 5 BLUEPRINTS....THAT ARE TOTALLY USELESS....BLUEPRINTS OF GBS THAT I WILL NEVER BUILD....
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Cassaundrea! You're going to hurt Inno's feelings. They put that PRIZE in the chest especially for YOU, since they know how much you've LOVED winning BLUEPRINTS in the past.

DeletedUser28881

Hello. It passed 4-5 hours since I've seen a tree lantern around my city. Is that ok?
*I've checked it multiple times on my mobile/laptop

DeletedUser13838

So I was expecting that white(?) trees would be a lot easier to see but they are the same color as the rocks so when they are placed next to rocks (which seems often) I will miss them if I'm not very careful. :oops:

How about next event we collect flashing neon blue arrows?

DeletedUser26660

The question is, Will they allow us to have a chance at all the buildings in the daily prize. They make seem as if the Gong is special and will not be offered as a regular building.

Looks like the only way to get the gong is to complete the whole event.

DeletedUser25706

3 questions for moderator/staff:
  1. It appears from the pictures that the dimensions given for all of the buildings are reversed (i.e. - Emperor's Entrance says 2x3, but in the picture appears to be 3x2). This is true for all of them. Please confirm which is correct, the picture or the text?
  2. Please confirm that both (and only) Emperor's Entrance and Zen Zone require roads, and others do not.
  3. What happens if you have them touching but in a different configuration? Do you get the same bonuses or are they diminished? If so, how?
Thank you.

DeletedUser28882

The defense boost from the pond-does that mean only on city defense? As in, your attacking units will NOT get a defense boost on offense? Also I've read both that the gong will only be obtainable once, and from someone else it will obtainable as a daily prize, can anyone confirm which is true?

DeletedUser24719

Once again the creative geniuses at INNO come up with a totally useless list of "prizes" and the same old boring and repetitive quests which are't really quests but tasks. How many players beyond the iron age has the space to waste on the entire set. Additionally No matter how many thousands of times people have asked the wizards of smart to provide better visibility on items such as cherry trees u still can't find the darn things easily. Last years Easter event was much better! If it ain't broke don't fix it INNO.

DeletedUser24502

How are cherry trees placed, randomly or by polishing/motivating. Hopefully NOT randomly as this leave many out and some with ship loads.