• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Dv8, laid back guild, accepting new members!

DeletedUser26549

Guild name, Dv8
S world.
Our guild is growing quickly and is now open join for players Modern age or lower. Please, no one above Modern Era.

If you aren't interested in GvG or competing in GE, this is the guild for you! We are a laid back, friendly and very helpful guild that just wants to play at our own pace, the way we want without any pressures or demands. It's a great guild for newbies to get established, set up and to learn, and also, for experienced players that just need a break to get caught up with their supplies, coins, goods, and level their great buildings, reorganie their cities.

No GvG
GE optioal, all 4 levels unlocked every week for you, if you want to play.

Not many rules other than,
Fair trades only
Do not level anyones great building. Save the last point for the owner, write them and let them know.
Please help if someone asks for forge point donations for sticks to bricks (new great buildings)
Aid and visit taverns every day you are on.

That's about it!
Just have fun, relax and do your own thing, when you want, how you want for as long as you want. Let's help eachother grow!

DeletedUser

I am offended you call people Newb's. Also, it is discrimination not to allow anyone above Modern era to join. Can someone with the outlaw achievement join? My rights have been trampled on by your desire to do as you choose. I demand immediate retribution.
J/K have fun with it:)

DeletedUser26549

UPDATE! I need players that are Modern Era WITH an Observatory gb to join my guild. If you need a break from "jobs, responsibilities" to play in peace and quiet and get caught up on your own cities and goals, then come on by and relax with us. We will help you with anything you need, goods, fps, gbs, bps..anything. But we need someone with an Observatory gb. You don't have to stay forever if you don't want to, if you just need a laid back, easy, helpful guild to do your own thing for a while, you can hang with us until you're ready to hit the races again. :) We are NOT open join anymore. Just shoot me a message and I'll add you as a friend, then we can go from there. Our guild is Dv8

DeletedUser26120

Observatory won't help you much there. Ask a Future era player to fp trade your ME players for arc packs.

DeletedUser26549

Why Modern Era only?
Actually we just accepted 2 new members today that are Bronze and Iron age! So we want players of all ages. But yes, we are just a little short on goods for MOdern Era. If anyone wants to join, they are more than welcome, we are very helpful and friendly.

DeletedUser26549

I imagine they're short on Modern goods for their Treasury.
Yes, we only have one member that is Modern and they have an OBS that's helping, we are ok with goods to unlock levels in teh Treasury each week but we'd like more just to be safe.

DeletedUser26549

Also, in my guild, the leaders and I pick up all of our guild members trades in the market every day. We can't pick up all of our Modern Era member trades. Hes the only one in our guild that age. And he always has a lot of fair trades posted in the market. Id like to find another member in that age to trade with him since us leaders cant get his.

DeletedUser28642

I noticed that your guild says it is no longer accepting applications unless you have built the Observatory? That's a pretty stiff requirement for a relaxed no rules guild. I was looking for an active guild for trading but building the Observatory is not in the cards any time soon since the blueprints are pretty hard to come by. What gives?

DeletedUser26549

I noticed that your guild says it is no longer accepting applications unless you have built the Observatory? That's a pretty stiff requirement for a relaxed no rules guild. I was looking for an active guild for trading but building the Observatory is not in the cards any time soon since the blueprints are pretty hard to come by. What gives?
Hi, sorry I'm so late answering this, havent logged into forums for a while! The only reason why I said that before was because it was a newer guild and not everyone was able to donate because they were new to the game in general. So the leaders and I were donating all the goods into the Treasury for Guild Expeditions. Our guild does not require goods donations like some others do, but the OBS just ensures that goods go in the Treasury daily.

We are allowing people to join even if they don't have an OBS now, because people who joined our guild like it there and want their friends to join also. So I dropped that requirement. Other than that, yeah, we are a very laid back guild and the leaders are excellent to the guild members. Would you like to join? Ooh yeah one more thing about the old rule about having an OBS, we had someone join and then leveled up into an age where no one else was...they couldn't get goods fast enough to put into the Treasury, and it almost prevented us from being able to unlock levels. They built the OBS and everything was fine ITs hard to explain until you become a guild founder. :)

DeletedUser26549

Believe it or not, I had a few people join under these requirements and they were happy to have the OBS requirement. :) My guild really is very very laid back and super helpful and progressive. The leaders do everything for the guild members. Just a place to have fun, help one another and grow. No demands or attendance requirements.

DeletedUser26549

Dv8 is now accepting new members is anyone is interested! (Iron Age to Modern Era) This is an updated break down of what our guild is like...
We unlock all levels in GE first thing Tuesday morning so you can play at your own pace, and as much as you'd like. There is no requirements on that,
GE is totally optional, and just for fun. We don't compete. This is a good guild for those who are either just starting out and need a safe, easy place to get established, or someone that is advanced and too busy in real life to devote to the commitment or attendance that GvG or GE competition requires.
We do not GvG, so there's no demands on that either.
Our entire guild has the Observatory great building, except 2 who are working on it now. So our Treasury is fine, no need to worry about us not being able to unlock levels for you.
We have 6 leaders, including myself. All leaders try to clear the guild market every day, to pick up any trades you posted, or get you the goods you need.
We have a "Birthday Club", where everyone in the club donates 5 fps to a great building of your choice on your bday, as a gift. All birthday club members get at least 100 forge points on the day of their birthday!
We offer 3 swap threads for you if you feel like leveling your great buildings and getting rewards in return.

Most important, our guild is super friendly, social and helpful. Just like a family and they will do anything to help you. All we ask is....

~ NO DRAMA, we are a laid back guild with minimal rules, but the rules are the same for everyone, even the leaders. If you have a problem, private message me. This guild is established and so far we have no issues, everyone is happy and content, does their own thing, no fights. We want to keep it that way.

~Check messages regularly, do not ignore your message center. Failure to answer any messages or guild requests shows us you are inactive. There's not many requirements or expectations here, just do your own thing, and we will help you with anything you need, we appreciate your response when needed too.

~Having the OBS is a must. If you don't have the Observatory great building or any other building that puts goods into the guild's treasury, getting it built is top priority and we will help you with that. We have a leader in our guild that hunts and finds the best deal for you, and some guild members will even donate their own fps to help level the OBS you are donating to, just to help you get the bps faster. Until you get the Observatory built, we ask that you donate goods from your own age into the Treasury a couple times a week, at least.

~Aid and visit taverns every day, or every other day, keep your tables clear as much as possible.

That's about it. Just be friendly, responsive, helpful if needed. Have fun, relax and do your own thing. Let us know what you need and we will make it happen! If interested, message me! Thanks :)

DeletedUser26549

Update 8/3/17...
Our guild is growing super fast! The new high age limit is Future, only if you have an OBS or another great building that puts goods into the treasury. In the previous post, Modern Era was the max age, but now it is Future :) We have a birthday program that is going great! People are getting over 100 fp donations on the day of their birthday and our new members are very helpful and help clear the guild market daily. We now have 7 leaders that work daily to help our guildies with anything they need!
If you are higher age and looking for a laid back but fun and active guild to hang out in, send me a message! Thanks :) X

DeletedUser26549

Yup! That's actually a good question, which I already covered with my guildies. I always tell them "If you are worried abot privacy issues, you can give a fake birthdate and no requiremnts to list your age" :) They all get about 120+ forge point donation gifts on their bdays, on whatever gb they choose.

DeletedUser31213

Looking for an alliance. Just started but very active. Flawwed is my name can you send me an invite.