• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Expedition - Feedback

Algona

Having my best week. By far. 2 Bazarrs. Watchfire. Goods. from 4 Relics. Reno Kit from an End stage prize.

Heck, I may even get to 6 Relics. For the first time... Heh, prolly not.

Algona

Having my best week. By far. 2 Bazarrs. Watchfire. Goods. from 4 Relics. Reno Kit from an End stage prize.

Heck, I may even get to 6 Relics. For the first time... Heh, prolly not.

Happily wrorng on that. Still not through but picked up 4 more relics. Total of 8.

3 jade, 2 Bazaar, 1 WW. 2 Gold 200 Goods, Watchfire. 3 Silver, BPs, BPs, Goods.

This si the first time since ToR came up that I went over 5 relics. I'd only received 3 jade relics total, and doubled that this wee alone. Nice.

Not complaining mind you, only lvl 3 ToR.

BTW, has Reno Kit been available as an encounter prize all this time?

DeletedUser13360

If the Guild Leader has to pay for the entire guild to use that feature, I don't expect it used much.
I agree. Can't get as many members as we would prefer to get through level 3 as it is now. Not paying guild goods costs to open a 4th level only a select few might be able to play. UNLESS the ONLY goods used are AF goods!

DeletedUser8420

Happily wrorng on that. Still not through but picked up 4 more relics. Total of 8.

3 jade, 2 Bazaar, 1 WW. 2 Gold 200 Goods, Watchfire. 3 Silver, BPs, BPs, Goods.

This si the first time since ToR came up that I went over 5 relics. I'd only received 3 jade relics total, and doubled that this wee alone. Nice.

Not complaining mind you, only lvl 3 ToR.

BTW, has Reno Kit been available as an encounter prize all this time?
Glad someone is getting something...I got 3 relics and level end prizes...all were....ready for this....BLUEPRINTS.....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

DeletedUser25166

Level 3 ToR with all those prizes.
I have level 8 ToR and 1 relic thru 2 levels. So yeah, can I downgrade my ToR?

DeletedUser26965

Thanks ardak for doing that. I always wondered what the total cost v rewards was but never took the time to do it. I wish we had a summary window at the end of GE that told us how much we spent and how much we got back. GE is supposed to be about gaining guild power and not personal reward but it's good to know anyway. I tried summing up the photos you provided in text.

Total Rewards (48 Encounters, PME)
Coins: 488,400
Supplies: 359,600
Units: 22
Goods: 145
BP: 4
Diamonds: 170
Buildings: 1 Cultural Building, 2 Supplies Building

Relics: 6, 4 Common 2 Uncommon, 4 Cultural Buildings, 100fps, 10 Rogues

DeletedUser14197

Thanks ardak for doing that. I always wondered what the total cost v rewards was but never took the time to do it. I wish we had a summary window at the end of GE that told us how much we spent and how much we got back. GE is supposed to be about gaining guild power and not personal reward but it's good to know anyway. I tried summing up the photos you provided in text.

Total Rewards (48 Encounters, PME)
Coins: 488,400
Supplies: 359,600
Units: 22
Goods: 145
BP: 4
Diamonds: 170
Buildings: 1 Cultural Building, 2 Supplies Building

Relics: 6, 4 Common 2 Uncommon, 4 Cultural Buildings, 100fps, 10 Rogues

Wow, wish my rewards were this good.

DeletedUser26154

Wow, wish my rewards were this good.
This is the first time, in who knows how long... maybe EMA... I was fighting with troops the same era.
Usually I'm using troops one or two eras above the G.E. troops.
I had to use about 500 diamonds to finish, reviving my main soldier or bringing a rogue or two back to life for the second wave.
I'm waiting for another big diamond sale to replenish.

images (33).jpg

I could have fought better but I was rushing it.
Had I done more surrenders to get better terrain it would not been so rough.
For a while, I was in Progressive Era with two Postmodern Era light units.
That made G.E. a cakewalk, but my Guild contribution points were low in comparison with other guildies.
I was fighting even with the G.E. this week, and I had to put more focus on bonuses and terrain.
And I used Tavern Attack Boost during level 3. The 20% for the first leg, 30% for the rest.

DeletedUser27849

Currently I believe the prizes rewarded in the expedition are inadequate for the cost of doing the expedition. Completing all 3 levels are not an issue each week to complete. However, I have more gate of the sun, the face statue, cypress trees and other buildings I will never use that I can open a pawn shop in my city to try to get rid of them.

Once you get to a certain level in the game and have certain Great Buildings these buildings become obsolete. Plus get extra attempts I believe are just a waste of doing the expedition. You get 6 days to complete the event and yet there are weeks were this is the biggest prizes I get is extra attempts.

Plus, I am not sure why when I win blue prints in the expedition that I am still getting bronze age prints while I am in the LMA ERA. It is like get punched in the gut.

I would suggest getting rid of any prizes that are decorations, tribal square, the gate of sun, the face statue. Maybe adding the boost crates in the places of some of these. Also maybe add some of the following to different areas in the prize package to get more motivation to play the expedition.

OBS prints - suggest to add to the white relics
boost grates - add to treasury chest
Certain event buildings like the Rogue Hideout, the cherry blossom set, etc - to the Gold Relic or thee Jade Relic
Expansions - add to gold Relics or Jade Relics
50/75 forge packs - add a change in Level 3 treasury chest.

There are possible more options that are currently better than we get now.

DeletedUser

Currently I believe the prizes rewarded in the expedition are inadequate for the cost of doing the expedition. Completing all 3 levels are not an issue each week to complete. However, I have more gate of the sun, the face statue, cypress trees and other buildings I will never use that I can open a pawn shop in my city to try to get rid of them
My endless supply of these came in handy just yesterday when the Story Quest line asked me to add 1000 Happiness. Just throw down a few of these, then sell them. So, not useless after all.
Plus, I am not sure why when I win blue prints in the expedition that I am still getting bronze age prints while I am in the LMA ERA. It is like get punched in the gut.
I am in Contemporary on one world and I still get them. So what? And I've been punched in the gut a few times in my life...not the same by any stretch of the imagination.
I would suggest getting rid of any prizes that are decorations, tribal square, the gate of sun, the face statue. Maybe adding the boost crates in the places of some of these.
Tribal square is definitely NOT a decoration, it is a very nice building that provides pop and coin, as well as current age goods when motivated. And please, don't replace any current prizes with the really useless Boost Crates.
upload_2017-5-24_9-26-23.jpeg

Algona

EDIT: Sarnathed.

Currently I believe the prizes rewarded in the expedition are inadequate for the cost of doing the expedition. Completing all 3 levels are not an issue each week to complete.

We'll leave the topic of Guild Expeditions primary purpose being for the Guild's benefit to others to discuss.

If completing through lvl 3 is not a problem, then why aren't more Guilds scoring 100%?

Contrarily...

If completing through lvl 3 is not a problem, then why aren't the bonuses you are getting no matter how useless adequate?

It is like get punched in the gut.

By what? A feisty anemic hamster?

I would suggest getting rid of any prizes that are decorations, tribal square, the gate of sun, the face statue.

Tribal Square? The thingie that gives you Pop, Coins, and Goods? I hope this never rotates out, I love having instant access to free older Era Goods producers.

While I'm not a fan of Face and Gate, they seem like a nice thing to have when a player needs a quick free disposable Happiness boost. Sure wouldn't mind a few in my startup city's Inventory.

OBS prints - suggest to add to the white relics
boost grates - add to treasury chest
Certain event buildings like the Rogue Hideout, the cherry blossom set, etc - to the Gold Relic or thee Jade Relic
Expansions - add to gold Relics or Jade Relics
50/75 forge packs - add a change in Level 3 treasury chest.

Great list! And since GE is an ongoing weekly thing, making unlimites amounts of these available would elevate high level ToR to the ridiculously overpowered.

Expansions. Aside from being on the Dnsl, you want free unlimited expansions? Break the game much?

Yesah, I'm busting your chops, but you gotta think about the good of the game, not what's good for just your city.

DeletedUser26154

While I'm not a fan of Face and Gate, they seem like a nice thing to have when a player needs a quick free disposable Happiness boost.

a17b2d3ce934c42bcda1650afbe4abf2.png

I use the G.E. Decos often, mainly when I'm upgrading my city.

DeletedUser26154

Here I am with my Future Era Tech Tree.

4 techs in.png

Won this from the End Chest of Level 2 G.E.
Beautiful non-premium Residential.

arcology.png

It'll be a week until I can place it in my city, but worth the wait.