• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Seeking New Friends

DeletedUser11463

Just entered Tomorrow age and am seeking additional friends to provide mutual aid. I'm on nearly every day and attempt to aid the same. Looking for those who are willing to do the same. Please note if I don't get aid for a few weeks in a row and you aren't on vacation, I won't keep the friendship going, but other than that, feel free to send me an invite. Any age welcome.

DeletedUser11463

Update: Currently Arctic Age and seeking new friends who have or are working toward maroon tables. I aid daily and attempt to hit taverns daily. Just remember I can't hit your tavern if your table is full. I just cleaned my list of non-active players so I can accept new invites. Any age welcome.

DeletedUser31845

Update: Currently Arctic Age and seeking new friends who have or are working toward maroon tables. I aid daily and attempt to hit taverns daily. Just remember I can't hit your tavern if your table is full. I just cleaned my list of non-active players so I can accept new invites. Any age welcome.
Nope not gonna do it