• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Expedition - Feedback

DeletedUser26660

YES! Just what I needed, a Victory tower on a level 4 reward. Fuk yeah
Stupid rewards.

Victory Tower for level 4 reward is not worthy of the effort required to get to that point, common INNO, get real with level 4 rewards, replace Victory Tower with something to encourage us to keep playing level 4 such as medals which would help us all.

Algona

Victory Tower for level 4 reward is not worthy of the effort required to get to that point, common INNO, get real with level 4 rewards, replace Victory Tower with something to encourage us to keep playing level 4 such as medals which would help us all.

I agree some of the prizes are just plain awful. That prize for the fourth Encounter is just sucky.

Slight disagreement regarding Medals. I can tell you don't farm Recurring Quests or abuse a mid to high lvl Arc. Medals as a Reward are meh to those who perform the former and at best insignificant to the latter.

DeletedUser26154

Week Ending 6/4/2017.

Level 1 Trail Prizes of Note and Excitement.

lvl 1 trail.png

lvl 1 trail pt 2.png

Level 2 Trail Prizes of Note and Excitement.

lvl 2 trail.png

Level 3 Trail Prizes of Note and Excitement.

lvl 3 trail pt 1.png

lvl 3 trail pt 2.png

A half-dozen Rail Guns and some nice buildings.

729dd9cd2bf4f26fdcb59a0cf97a4b00.png

See you next week.

DeletedUser26660

I agree some of the prizes are just plain awful. That prize for the fourth Encounter is just sucky.

Slight disagreement regarding Medals. I can tell you don't farm Recurring Quests or abuse a mid to high lvl Arc. Medals as a Reward are meh to those who perform the former and at best insignificant to the latter.

Hi Algona. I do actually do both. I have 2 recurring quests giving me the random rewards which include medal packages and also
we run a high level ARC building programme within the guild that returns us vast amounts of medals/BPs/FPs. I just picked medals as an example of something that would be better than Victory Tower, but hey, I guess most things would be better :)

DeletedUser26154

I just saw my buddy today...

5868fd5f680961bd13ef922ecfea8e4f.png

Terrace...

terrace farm.png

Terrace Farm gave me a visit.

Darth Mole

A renovation kit for finishing Level IV. I'm underwhelmed.

I love free stuff and I've won a bunch of diamonds and other goodies, but really.....

64 encounters and a renovation kit to finish with.

cbalto1927

A renovation kit for finishing Level IV. I'm underwhelmed.

I love free stuff and I've won a bunch of diamonds and other goodies, but really.....

64 encounters and a renovation kit to finish with.

Renovoation Kit is one of the most valuable item in the game. It allows you to upgrade event/special buildings to current age. Very useful if you have buildings at low age and bring them up to current age.

qaccy

Renovoation Kit is one of the most valuable item in the game. It allows you to upgrade event/special buildings to current age. Very useful if you have buildings at low age and bring them up to current age.

I think it's not so much that a renovation kit isn't good, but that by and large, the rewards for getting through level 4 don't really match up to the relative cost to get through it. Something like a 3-pack of renovation kits might sound better as a prize for finishing when you're in one of the higher ages, where the enemy armies have boosts at or over 200%.

DeletedUser26154

Wow, thanks for explaining that to me.

I'm still learning too.
Here's a little list of what I have.
I'll tell you what I do with the stuff.

5b6e7aec34ac175c6add729d6cdb4e89.png

I began hoarding Reno Kits in the Colonial Age.
I use those for desperate "One-Ups" and mainly for my...
Giant SoK Upgrade... when I reach Oceanic Future.

97a16d72dc2f5b6eef3044be75686c26.png

Mass Motivation Kits are great when your Happiness drops.
Using the MMK motivates everything except your Happiness.
So the following M/Ps coming in, go directly to your Happiness buildings.
Motivation Kits are usually used for unmotivated supply buildings, when I need a little more to finish a quest.
One-Up Kits are used for Champion Retreats.

Store Buildings are used for buildings of this nature:

balloon site.png
I put the image of the Wishing Wells next to the one of New Zealand on purpose.

It's better to have these things, and not need them...
Instead of needing these things, and not having them.

DeletedUser26154

It's times like these...
Maybe 3 times a year...

people complain.png

I adore the BPs in G.E.

DeletedUser14453

Please let us know your thoughts on Guild Expedition!
I have questions on how the attack bonus works in GE? I added the 20% attacker boost from my tavern and in my first battle on of my electric eel had a -20% on attack on the unit status bar? This was not a consistent error and did not occur on every tile I place the unit on. I was unable to get a screen shot of this on other GE battles while the boost was active. I will try and see if this reoccurs on the first time an attack boost is added from the tavern, as that might be the trigger. This appears to be a “glitch”?

Also, shouldn’t we be seeing not only this boost added to the units status bar, but also see the "tile" attack bonus, if we are on a "tile" that has a bonus for that unit? Otherwise how do we know we are getting the bonus added to the attacker’s strength?

Something appears to be amiss.

~Billy

DeletedUser14453

Hmmm - Ok . . . so you say? But where is my 20% Tavern Bonus? That should be on my status bar or my overall attack bonus should be higher than what it normally is?
And what about the tile bonus? We don't seem to have a way to see if that has been applied either? Just take my "FOE programming word for it." Lol!

DeletedUser26154

Hmmm - Ok . . . so you say?

Yes.
I have acquired a very special set of skills.

black background square.png

But where is my 20% Tavern Bonus?

Shows up here.

53fcec157f0a4a1f797fc73d5ec7ed44.png

But not here.

38ceab3a3e9d7958d53996528a5d2cc9.png

And what about the tile bonus?

I had to get into the habit of seeing everything before I move a unit.
You have to know your units and get a feel for the terrain.
You'll become more familiar the more you do it.
We'll never have complete tactical read-out displays like the Terminator every time we move a unit.

Just take my "FOE programming word for it.

jake-busey-starship-troopers-812c1.jpg

Will do.

DeletedUser14453

Yes.
I have acquired a very special set of skills.

View attachment 7775

Shows up here.

View attachment 7776

But not here.

View attachment 7777

I had to get into the habit of seeing everything before I move a unit.
You have to know your units and get a feel for the terrain.
You'll become more familiar the more you do it.
We'll never have complete tactical read-out displays like the Terminator every time we move a unit.

View attachment 7778

Will do.
Yea - I just found that in my town hall and stand corrected on the "attack bonus" however I still question whether or not the "tile" bonus is being applied in GE?