• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] [Request] List of recurrent quests and their rewards by age

• Thread starter DeletedUser29218
  • Start date

DeletedUser29218

DeletedUser29218

well if it aint in the HQ Master Guide then I wouldn't know
Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

Would be nice if Inno adds all their quests to their Wiki.

What Age/Era(s) are you looking for?

In that guide there are a lot of interesting things, but that bit of information is missing. And when I asked CR about it I got something among the lines of "I'm not here to update the entire internet".

And yeah, it would be awesome if Inno did that. I'm looking for all the ages ahead of HMA that are missing in the wiki link, except colonial age.

@ardak kumerin and @stallion119
You are a bit confused. Recurrent quests are the ones you can keep aborting and repeat as many times as you like, whose prize is random between coins, supplies, goods, diamonts (just once) medals and FP packs. The quests that give troops ahead of your era are story quests and bonus quests (not 100% sure about bonus quests though).

DeletedUser28503

It does exist you just have to know someone who knows where its at. I would never share it on the forum because of the players like who have responded here who already think they are gods gift to the forums would actually learn something. I been loop questing since i was just a young pup out of the foe womb. Back in da day the secret one was the ba endless slinger cities. I could do 100 quests a day and now i got some endless ones I could do as many times as i have time to do them.
There are other game tricks like how you can get troops of many ages above your city.
JC

DeletedUser26154

I could do 100 quests a day and now i got some endless ones I could do as many times as i have time to do them.

So in other words, you confess to taking advantage of a broken system in the game.
What's another word for that?

images.jpg

Good on you.

DeletedUser26154

It does exist you just have to know someone who knows where its at. I would never share it on the forum because of the players like who have responded here who already think they are gods gift to the forums would actually learn something. I been loop questing since i was just a young pup out of the foe womb. Back in da day the secret one was the ba endless slinger cities. I could do 100 quests a day and now i got some endless ones I could do as many times as i have time to do them.
There are other game tricks like how you can get troops of many ages above your city.
JC

For the record JC.
I am not calling you a liar.
I simply don't believe a word you say.

images (18).jpg

Unless you bring the proof.

DeletedUser

And when I asked CR about it I got something among the lines of "I'm not here to update the entire internet".
That's hilarious! The mighty CR, the self-proclaimed expert on all things involving recurrent quests, who posts messages that rival War and Peace in length, who has boasted of all the time and work he has put into learning everything there is to know about heavy questing using exactly these recurrent quests, says he doesn't have time to answer what should be the simplest of questions about them? That's priceless!:p