• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser24787

I built the Voyager V1 I plunder anything from their latest age.
Build the Atlantis and plunder them all
"Pardon me, but I just wanted to point out neighborhood etiquette. I aid you every single day, and I do not keep a defensive army of 2 spearmen. Most people would not plunder their neighbors under those conditions. Am I missing something?"
so he is looking for a pass he must not understand the allure of the plunder you can send him my profile quote "Some players aren't looking for anything logical like motivation or polish. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some players just want to plunder the hood.
Don't bother with supplys or coin though - many hoodies get away scott free.
you are a merciful raider
if the plunder outweighs the aid coin its a profitable plunder

DeletedUser26120

Just had the best hood rotate. Gained tons of lower-to-mid level players and the 3 people who were attacking me back daily are gone.

This will be a great 2 weeks!

DeletedUser26120

I only go for terrace farms if I've seen the production wasn't ready first time I checked and I'd prefer to see other 24h productions done alongside it (queen/zen etc) to confirm it's producing fps.

Otherwise I don't risk it.

I found someone in my hood that had 274% defense and using ME units. They attacked me back and barely lost (again with ME vs PME). I thought to myself once he upgrades to PME units it will be nothing but trouble. So I asked for truce and got it lol.

Sometimes diplomacy has to play a part in plundering, as strange as it would seem.

DeletedUser24787

I found someone in my hood that had 274% defense and using ME units. They attacked me back and barely lost (again with ME vs PME). I thought to myself once he upgrades to PME units it will be nothing but trouble. So I asked for truce and got it lol.

Sometimes diplomacy has to play a part in plundering, as strange as it would seem.

confronted with a challenge and you fold :eek:
download.jpg
you stray from the path young raider

while i see your ability to attempt to prevent future complications since you see this player as a threat. Hey, no judgement its your game to play i enjoy the players that can break thru what i have established and attack them back ,but again we are all different and enjoy different aspects of the game .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26120

No it wasn't really a challenge that I backed down from.

It was the fact their city had very little production to plunder, thus that defense + attacking back wouldn't be worth the gains in the long run.

Last rotation I had 3 people who would attack me back. That just made me check their city more often.

DeletedUser13838

Why don't you just make a deal that once you both have atlantis you'll double plunder each other's farms.

DeletedUser24787

Why don't you just make a deal that once you both have atlantis you'll double plunder each other's farms.
what a silly concept ,dunno too many players in my server(server 14) in PE that have the Atlantis alone be matched up for a hoodcycle
if he can manage to get thru my defense he has every right to plunder me, if and when he finds that window till then i will keep harvesting my hoodmates to fill my loot bag

DeletedUser26120

Wish they didn't count gvg points for tower. They really shouldn't!

First, it's not something you 'normally' do in the course of the game like GE and attacking hoodies. GvG is pretty much restricted to a small subset of players within guilds who want to do it and have the ability to do so (on several levels).

Second, you can farm infinite battle points from GvG making any type of ranking measure utterly and absolutely pointless.

I had been winning my tower for about 8 weeks solid but now a gvg farmer is beating me with 8 mil points to my 5 mil with 3rd at 1 mil. I don't see that as fair at all. :\

I'd post a proposal if it'd do any good.

DeletedUser24787

Wish they didn't count gvg points for tower. They really shouldn't!
by that way of thinking then GE combat points should also not count
troops used in combat net you points regardless where you use them hood, Map, GVG, GE

Second, you can farm infinite battle points from GvG making any type of ranking measure utterly and absolutely pointless.
players who have set themselves up to be fighters or tile framers are established its not like everyone can do it by your own admission
why do you want to limit the ability to gain combat points for the towers
I had been winning my tower for about 8 weeks solid but now a gvg farmer is beating me with 8 mil points to my 5 mil with 3rd at 1 mil. I don't see that as fair at all. :\
you see and understand what is being done you just don't want to take the next step to increase your tower pointsand

alternatively if you need medals get a arc and bank on medals with investments after a while medals lose their value
What's the funniest response you've gotten to plundering?

I'd post a proposal if it'd do any good.
i vote no how silly to limit how you gain combat points

on topic about plunders now here is a recent message due to unhappy donor
Screenshot (63).png

DeletedUser26120

Thing is hood and GE are finite. So is continent map. By amassing points in those and winning weekly, that's a test of skill (for lack of a better word).

GvG on the other hand is infinite. It's just point farming. That shouldn't count towards ranks.

You're right I can sit here and do the same thing and go champ hunting but I'd rather my rank and battle points be more legitimate than that.

#4 and 5 in V world are nothing but champ hunters and I hold them in very high disdain.

DeletedUser25166

Well you don't have to worry about me point farming on AA map. I freeze up or get booted off everytime