• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Friends for daily aids and tavern visits

DeletedUser30872

Please add me. Also do people really buy diamonds to build their empires here?

DeletedUser30923

I ran out of friend requests but can anybody add me! Tyshon the Great. I'm a everyday player! will always aid and sit at your tavern! I never let my Tavern get full! always offering good trades and willing to help!

DeletedUser31592

Im looking for daily players anyone 200,000 or under???
Curious to the logic behind this. Why do you want lower ranked players as friends? I always ditch anyone without a burgundy cloth as soon as I get a burgundy cloth and fill my list with people of various ages from PE and up. Reason is BPs when aiding. I can't figure out why you'd limit yourself to lower ranked players....

DeletedUser35256

Curious to the logic behind this. Why do you want lower ranked players as friends? I always ditch anyone without a burgundy cloth as soon as I get a burgundy cloth and fill my list with people of various ages from PE and up. Reason is BPs when aiding. I can't figure out why you'd limit yourself to lower ranked players....
Many reasons one you have mentioned already BPs to keep my lower GBs going!

Johnny B. Goode

Same here, looking for new active friends, I aid and visit tavern daily DisastrousMike90
You might try looking someplace other than a thread that hasn't had a reply in 2 1/2 years, if you're looking for active friends, at least. (Not to mention that all previous posters save one have had their accounts deleted.)

DisastrousMike90

I assumed more players will notice the message so i say it worth the try to get few friends from here and there. Thanks for the respond, if you suggest a friend will be awesome !!

Johnny B. Goode

I assumed more players will notice the message so i say it worth the try to get few friends from here and there. Thanks for the respond, if you suggest a friend will be awesome !!
Might be helpful to say which world you play on. Also, there are sub-forums for each world, so you might try posting there, too.

The Lady Redneck

A good way to get active friends is to visit the tavern of someone sitting in your tavern. The players sitting in theirs are likely to be active players, And try to get at least half the people on your Friends list to be in higher Eras. As aiding them can get you the BPs for more advanced GBs. And if anyone on your friends list is in Iron age and still does not have a table cloth dump them. as that is a sign they are not very active. Plus the tablecloth gives you the chance of a free FP when you visit the tavern