• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Summer Event 2017 Feedback

DeletedUser29395

Hi everyone. Tough question here: so let's say you have 2 Maharajah Palaces and 6 2x2 structures that are part of the palace and you want to align them such that you have one maharajah palace with two of the 2x2 structures on each side, thereby receiving the full benefits provided by the Maharajah Palace. Now, can you place the other maharajah palace on the opposite side of two of the 2x2 structures and then place your last two on the opposite side of the newly placed palace? Will this give you the full benefit on both palaces? I hope this question makes sense. Hard to phrase.
As long as each palace is touching all 4 different pieces, it doesn't matter if the 2x2 pices are shared. I've done a bit of chaining in my city, and it works great!

DeletedUser26154

For those counting, we've had the same neighborhood for 35 days.

173b207e5e9b30469197b38004b80b67.png

And I love it.
My neighbors love the fact I don't plunder.

I'm interested to see before and after screenshots of inventory for that collection. Just so I can

big harvest - Copy.png
https://postimg.org/image/xbrbo8atx/

Before and after for Forge Points, coins, supplies, medals and Contemporary Era and Arctic Future goods.

These totals include everything during the time I was collecting my city production.
What I earned from recurring quests is included in the totals.
I mostly won coins and supplies for my recurring quest prizes, twice I won medals.
I placed all my Forge Points on a single Great Building, including two 5-FP packs won from quest prizes.

Forge Points

FP before and after.png

Coins

coins before and after.png

Supplies

supplies before and after.png

Medals

medals before and after.png

Contemporary Era goods.

CE before and after.png

Arctic Future goods.

AF before and after.png

This is everything my city and quests produced.
There are still a few buildings outside the main time cycle, but they'll synchronize after a week.
This is what I will get every day for the most part.
Some days less medals, but more goods instead.
It depends on the recurring quests.
Way over 5,000 Medals every day without fail.

download (7).jpg

And nary a plunderer in sight.

Mandelynn

Week 5. En server didn't change which means the US won't change neighborhoods.
My issue with that is I'm getting a black eye from a neighbor that had the time to level up two ages and beat the carp out of me now.
I was dumping all my fp's not into the tree but GBs so haven't leveled.
This person (I'll call him Santa), knows when I've been sleeping, he knows when I'm awake. He's had more then enough time to take notes and loves to make sure I know about it.
He even plunders a 5 minute blacksmith for the sake of letting me know...oO(he's out there) :eek:

I'm tired of switching my collection times around and going to the 24 hour thing. He checks constantly.
I'm disconnecting all but my GBs and taking a break until the next neighborhood change.

Just don't know what else to do at this point as this is getting monotonous.

DeletedUser26154

from a neighbor that had the time to level up two ages

I'm two eras a head of more than half my hood.
Arctic Future to their Tomorrow era.
There's maybe 10 other AF players, about that many Future Era players.

images (5).jpg

And the rest are two eras below me.

DeletedUser28897

Compared to my far end game city, we get similar coin, goods, and medals. You get a lot more supplies because I don't run supply buildings. You crush me in attack boost by 50% and I have you beat by 70-100 fp (I'm almost at 300/day).

Your arctic goods are worth more than my of goods which is a big deal. I'm surprised those sets made your city that competitive that quickly, congrats.

DeletedUser29395

View attachment 5644

And I love it.
My neighbors love the fact I don't plunder.

View attachment 5651
https://postimg.org/image/xbrbo8atx/

Before and after for Forge Points, coins, supplies, medals and Contemporary Era and Arctic Future goods.

These totals include everything during the time I was collecting my city production.
What I earned from recurring quests is included in the totals.
I mostly won coins and supplies for my recurring quest prizes, twice I won medals.
I placed all my Forge Points on a single Great Building, including two 5-FP packs won from quest prizes.

Forge Points

View attachment 5645

Coins

View attachment 5646

Supplies

View attachment 5647

Medals

View attachment 5648

Contemporary Era goods.

View attachment 5649

Arctic Future goods.

View attachment 5650

This is everything my city and quests produced.
There are still a few buildings outside the main time cycle, but they'll synchronize after a week.
This is what I will get every day for the most part.
Some days less medals, but more goods instead.
It depends on the recurring quests.
Way over 5,000 Medals every day without fail.

View attachment 5653

And nary a plunderer in sight.

Yea, verily I shall :eek::eek:

That's one doozy of an upgrade! And here I am all happy with my piddly two palaces and some extra towers. :D

I still have to build out more room for the elephant fountains. I'll be expanding for months just to have space for my event winnings!

DeletedUser29395

I can guarantee that almost no one cares about your post. I know I don't; it really doesn't have much to do with the neighborhood changing other than you don't plunder. We get it, you are better than the rest of us mere mortals.
Well, as I specifically asked him for these screenshots and he replied to both of us in the same post, maybe your snarking is misplaced.

DeletedUser30312

Since I for the most part, went back to one-lane roads, my floor plan became much more efficient.

It's my view that people who avoid using as many 2x2 roads as possible are among the true masters of this game.

Summer event really screwed up the neighborhood switch up.

Earlier I posted that they should start the event right after a switch up if it is going to go on for more than 2 weeks. Now, the first Monday after the event, we still don't have a switch.

For those counting, we've had the same neighborhood for 35 days.

They did the same thing with the Carnival event. It started a week after the refresh, and ran for about 4 weeks. However, it took another week after the end of the event to switch hoods, so I was stuck in the same hood for 6 weeks. I hated it, largely because there was a guy at the top of the hood who'd attack nearly every day with a grenadier and 7 rogues, and his defense was far too high for me to break through. And by the end of it, the hood had a lot of people going inactive and others were leveling up, so my targets were getting fewer and fewer. I didn't care much for that hood to begin with, so it was getting frustrating.

It's not as bad this time, I started out #4 in the hood, and I'm at #3 currently. There were fewer people going inactive, I think they were hooked on the wheel regardless of my raids. They're dropping off now that the event is over though. Quite a few people have leveled to Colonial, and I've even managed to nab goods off one of them. I could use some fresh bood at this point though.

ODragon

And by the end of it, the hood had a lot of people going inactive and others were leveling up, so my targets were getting fewer and fewer. I didn't care much for that hood to begin with, so it was getting frustrating.

This is much of what I am talking about. I started with 80 people in my hood. I am now down to 72 and I'm pretty sure a few of them (or more) are going inactive. Their GBs don't get any movement and those one can plunder, never even have coins to take. At least 8 that are left don't even have any GB (CA/IA mixed neighborhood).

The mix up every two weeks usually keeps your hood full of more active people from what I've seen.

DeletedUser30312

Yeah, Inno should time long seasonal events that the entire neighborhood participates in to coincide better with the hood shuffles rather than having an extra week on either end of the event. Makes things better for both the attackers and the victims.

Algona

Just to help clarify, hope you don't mind: all BUT her Great Buildings.

Much appreciated. I couldn;t even begin to figure that logic.

Of course I can't understand disconnecting everything because one person takes one production per day ether.

But then again apparently I can;t understand simple English either!

Algona scores an Incomprehension Hat Trick!

Mandelynn

I've been here for over a year, every day, even the week I was in the hospital. Had my laptop brought to me so haven't missed one day. It's
not the plundering as it is his stocking. He only gets things like a house or a 5 minute blacksmith I've purposely left for him/her.
It's constantly juggling my collection times around.
I really need the break.
They're now 3 levels above me and there is no way I have the energy to deal with that for 6 weeks straight.
The reason I posted this here is it's the event that triggered the neighborhood staying put. During the event is understandable, but 5 soon to be 6 weeks?

DeletedUser29395

I've been here for over a year, every day, even the week I was in the hospital. Had my laptop brought to me so haven't missed one day. It's
not the plundering as it is his stocking. He only gets things like a house or a 5 minute blacksmith I've purposely left for him/her.
It's constantly juggling my collection times around.
I really need the break.
They're now 3 levels above me and there is no way I have the energy to deal with that for 6 weeks straight.
The reason I posted this here is it's the event that triggered the neighborhood staying put. During the event is understandable, but 5 soon to be 6 weeks?

Yeah, the tîme is pretty long for us to be stuck in the same hoods. Maybe put a 3-day shield up and just take a break? I know that doesn't help the stupidly long hood period, but maybe it'll help your sanity.

DeletedUser26154

Well, as I specifically asked him for these screenshots

And since you asked nicely, I'll show you yesterday's collection.
I didn't caption today's because I used my Mobile to collect.

Before and After for Coins, Supplies, Forge Points, Medals and Arctic Future Goods.
I emptied my FP bar before counting and Recurring Quest rewards are included in the totals.

coins before and after.png

Supplies before and after.png

Forge Points before and after.png

Medals before and after.png

Arctic Future Goods before and after.png

I switched my military buildings for goods production buildings.
My Alcatraz production took care of my needs in only a couple days.

added goods production.png

I'll rock and roll this configuration for awhile, then install more Great Buildings in their place.