• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Special items you find?

DeletedUser30767

Anyone happen to know if the glowing items you find in water, and undeveloped land (animal bones, boats, wells, and other various items laying around) will be making it from beta server to normal servers?
If you have not seen them, they give various rewards, as in forge points, supply, and motivation kits. Really enjoy this feature, and would love to see it moved over. =)

Darth Mole

They're called incidents and there are a few posts about them. No one knows when but they are coming.

lemonwedgie

My daughter started playing the game 2 days ago, Inno put her in H ... she has been getting them.

I didn't think they'd been rolled out live yet, she got a pop up as she logged on today telling her about them and has found FPs so far ...

Mustapha00

Interesting.

I didn't know they were live yet either, and I have received no pop up alerts telling me to look for them. But I don't play on H world.

DeletedUser30767

H world? Not sure what that is. Still fairly new to this game.
I do play on a few other worlds, and haven't seen any incidents on them.

DeletedUser28670

H world? Not sure what that is. Still fairly new to this game.
I do play on a few other worlds, and haven't seen any incidents on them.
Houndsmoor World, a Forge of Empires server.

DeletedUser30767

Okie, ty. I knew about Houndsmoore, just wasn't aware it had an abbreviation for it. lol

DeletedUser24787

she on the us version or on the uk version there is a difference since different markets get some patches ahead of others

DeletedUser15541

Anyone happen to know if the glowing items you find in water, and undeveloped land (animal bones, boats, wells, and other various items laying around) will be making it from beta server to normal servers?
If you have not seen them, they give various rewards, as in forge points, supply, and motivation kits. Really enjoy this feature, and would love to see it moved over. =)
A new friend on K has been finding them. As an established player there, nothing. It's my 5th day on H and there's been no sign... Friend said a hippo on a raft in the water? Really?

DeletedUser30767

A new friend on K has been finding them. As an established player there, nothing. It's my 5th day on H and there's been no sign... Friend said a hippo on a raft in the water? Really?

I've had all sorts on Beta server, but no where else. I am running 10 worlds.
As for the one on the raft, yes, had that one twice. Also SOS on the sand, dinosaur bones, wells, treasure chests, motor boat, and a few others.

lemonwedgie

she on the us version or on the uk version there is a difference since different markets get some patches ahead of others

She is on the US version. She plays mainly on browser but uses app for collections sometimes, she gets them on both every single day ... and taunts me with them lmao. I asked her to take a screenshot so I could upload it here:

https://prnt.sc/g6g4mf

DeletedUser26120

That's interesting, guess they are doing limited roll out of the feature. As far as I know it's not in US21.

lemonwedgie

They must be ... she invited a friend of hers to play ... they are not getting
That's interesting, guess they are doing limited roll out of the feature. As far as I know it's not in US21.

Thats what I figured because guess what? She started another world - G (my main!) and the Incidents are rolling in ... wheres mine? lol

DeletedUser26120

Seems like it is new players only, for right now.

I can't get them to appear in other worlds, even newly joined ones.

I am sure they will roll out the feature to all before long.

DeletedUser30767

I have only got them in Beta server. Still get them, which is nice.
However, there is none anywhere else that i have found. 9 servers + Beta.
I have no life. o.o lol

KeithOfTheForge

I'm on us0 (Rugnir) and haven't seen any. However, my friend who made an account a few days ago got a popup about them (same server) and he gets them constantly.