• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

No progress

DeletedUser31153

I have satisfied the technology to progress but the game doesn't seem to recognize that I completed the prerequisites

DeletedUser31153

Could you be more general?
When I complete a technology, archery say, it signifies that it is completed but doesn't register with the next level to allow me to progress on the next technologies. They stay with a bar across them

DeletedUser

It is a 2 step process to unlock a tech and move to the next one. First you pay the Forge Points, then you have to unlock it with some combination of coins/supplies/goods. Have you done both steps?

If so, sometimes the next tech requires 2 techs from the previous column to be finished in order to unlock it. Check the arrows between the columns to see if another one leads to the tech that isn't accessible.

DeletedUser

Screenshot (5).png
In this example, you need to unlock both Archery and Cottage in order to access either Military Tactics or Fortification. It is a little tricky sometimes figuring out the arrow patterns, but it gets easier with practice.

DeletedUser31153

It is a 2 step process to unlock a tech and move to the next one. First you pay the Forge Points, then you have to unlock it with some combination of coins/supplies/goods. Have you done both steps?

If so, sometimes the next tech requires 2 techs from the previous column to be finished in order to unlock it. Check the arrows between the columns to see if another one leads to the tech that isn't accessible.
I am not sure what you mean by combination. The only option it gives me is to buy diamonds and finish it. I really don't want to do that. When I get the required number of forge points, the message comes up telling me I have completed that tech. Sometimes the path to the next level from that tech turns green and sometimes it doesn't even if I completed the tech and it has signified successful completion

DeletedUser31153

View attachment 5955
In this example, you need to unlock both Archery and Cottage in order to access either Military Tactics or Fortification. It is a little tricky sometimes figuring out the arrow patterns, but it gets easier with practice.
I know but it doesn't turn the path green and get rid of the bar even though it has signified success on the required techs

DeletedUser31153

DeletedUser31153

On a tech, it gives the message "Congratulations you have completed the tech" but still gives me the option of completing it with diamonds at the bottom and the next level is still barred

DeletedUser28711

Larry, could you please post a couple screenshots of what you're seeing & also state which tech you're wanting to work on next so we can tell which path you're trying to take?

DeletedUser31153

Larry, could you please post a couple screenshots of what you're seeing & also state which tech you're wanting to work on next so we can tell which path you're trying to take?
How do you go about posting a picture. I just finished the group that includes progression and procession or something like that. In the Iron Age. Every tech shows 13/13 for example but the next series all have the circle with the bars signifying they are not available and if you try to log on it says you have to complete the series I just completed to enter.

DeletedUser31153

How do you go about posting a picture. I just finished the group that includes progression and procession or something like that. In the Iron Age. Every tech shows 13/13 for example but the next series all have the circle with the bars signifying they are not available and if you try to log on it says you have to completei the series I just completed to enter.

DeletedUser31153

I am sorry, I finished the level with archery and it will let me into Butchery but none of the rest in the next level

DeletedUser28711

OK then, as you said that you can get into Butchery but both Military Tactics & Fortifications are not accessible, what does it say in Archery when you click it?

DeletedUser31153

It says congratulations, you have completed project successfully and at the bottom shows the option of completing instantly using diamonds

DeletedUser

I am sorry, I finished the level with archery and it will let me into Butchery but none of the rest in the next level
It lets you into Butchery because you have completed and paid for Cottage tech. You don't need to have completed Archery to get Butchery open. It is asking you to pay Diamonds because you are short of the 16 Marble you need to pay in order to finish unlocking Archery.

DeletedUser31153

It lets you into Butchery because you have completed and paid for Cottage tech. You don't need to have completed Archery to get Butchery open. It is asking you to pay Diamonds because you are short of the 16 Marble you need to pay in order to finish unlocking Archery.
That group shows Agriculture 11/11, Cottage 13/13, Archer 13/13 and Sewerage 5/5. What more is there to pay? It opened up Butcher but nothing else.

DeletedUser28711

As Stephen pointed out, after you deposit the FPs required, which you've already done, you also need to pay the coins &/or supplies &/or goods required to unlock that tech, 16 Marble for Archery.