• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Building *ALL* the Great Buildings

Rhyyss

I have, as one of my in-game goals, to build *all* of the great buildings. Yes, I know this is not an optimized strategy - it's just something I want to do. So far I have built all the great buildings through the Industrial Age, and am saving up resources to build Alcatraz and the Chateau Frontenac.

Is anyone else attempting this goal?
What's the most amount of great buildings anyone has built?
Is there anyone who has built them all?

-Rhyyss

DeletedUser26120

Is anyone else attempting this goal?
What's the most amount of great buildings anyone has built?
Is there anyone who has built them all?
Not likely. There are a number of GBs that provide very little relative value to the player.

That's a good question. I could guess a number but it'd only be a guess.

As far as I know, no. Good luck on your goal! Hope you do keep us updated.

DeletedUser29563

Seriously tho...I have thought about this a lot. I'm with Mr. Longshanks....I may start this in one of my worlds. I like the idea...

Rhyyss

I've got 16 out of 31, with another two close to being built, so I've got a ways to go. The blueprints have not been an issue. I visit my friends, neighbors and guildmates almost daily, and have two shrines of knowledge. Saving up the resources takes a while. The tricky part is figuring out the best way to use the space that's left over after the great buildings are set in place.

DeletedUser

I actually just deleted a couple on Sinerania, the Lotus Temple and Space Needle. I'm getting over 2M coins per day already, and I'm way over what I need in Happiness, so they were wasting space.

Rhyyss

Just got the Chateaux built, so now I'm over the half way point with 17 of 32. Alcatraz is next!

DeletedUser28970

One person in our guild and 1 on my friends list have all the GBs ... or dang close. It is not all that uncommon. What else is there to do after joining the 'billionaire's club' ???

(blank: only half the GBs)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28670

One person in our guild and 1 on my friends list have all the GBs ... or dang close. It is not all that uncommon. What else is there to do after joining the 'billionaire's club' ???

(blank: only half the GBs)
I'd like to know which ones, please so I can verify. I don't know any with full GBs myself.

DeletedUser9930

In G-world, mosterunderthebed37 has 28 GBs through Arctic Future. I believe that accounts for everything: two per age plus theObservatory and the Temple of Relics.

DeletedUser28970

Our guild founder, SirKnight (KofC), has 28 . So I guess he's missing 2 somewhere. I just know he is in Arctic Future somewhere.

That's your freebie for the month. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In G-world, mosterunderthebed37 has 28 GBs through Arctic Future. I believe that accounts for everything: two per age plus theObservatory and the Temple of Relics.
Our guild founder, SirKnight (KofC), has 28 . So I guess he's missing 2 somewhere. I just know he is in Arctic Future somewhere.

That's your freebie for the month. :)
There are 32 GBs listed on the FoE Wiki. Two per age through Future Era, 3 for Arctic Future, 1 for Oceanic Future and the Observatory and Temple of Relics.