• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

This calls for a Celebration.

• Thread starter DeletedUser26154
  • Start date

DeletedUser26154

For quite some time, WBP ExecDude held the Rugnir #1.
A laid-back, mellow player with some of the Biggest Great Buildings on the server.
The Second spot has been held by WBP Lican, and it's been a friendly rivalry between them.
Lately, Lican upset the Pundits and Bettors by taking the #1 and holding it.

lican.png

Allow me to introduce World Boss Player Lican.

3275c1d6d9896c5589d00ed79a6e28dc.png

Top Fighter on the Realm, with the highest number of Won Battles.

83048e039281043bca14789d34ebbc8d.png

Congratulations are in order.

images (8).jpg

An accomplishment of this nature takes years of work, dedication and commitment.

[Done editing]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27889

Congrats Lican! Lican also plays on N and is on my friends list, quite a high score there as well.
Interesting that he has a Tower of Babel, when this building is so often described as useless for advanced players
Ditto what Ardak said. 4x4 age with you goods and at later eras provide you with the unrefined you'll need. I just checked out lead player on N, 152 million points, level 10 Babel. It might not provide the most goods but its 4x4 footprint is hard to beat. The FP cost to level is dirt cheap comparatively as well. Babel is a great little powerhouse. Population boost is negligible pretty early on but the goods keep on giving.

DeletedUser12620

I wouldn't do the same thing if the top player was my neighbor. First place or not, I'm no suckup. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12620

With pvp being almost equal end game I'm sure you could easily defeat anyone's defence with or without rogues.

View attachment 7792

I call it Respecting my Seniors.[/QUOTE]

DeletedUser

He's barely #1 with more than 3x the number of battles. What I interpret that to mean is that he attained it by GvG point farming. So, no congratulations from me.

Edited to add: I see that the new #1 is your friend, while the new #2 is not. Might that have something to do with your posting this? Hmm? ;)

DeletedUser26154

So, no congratulations from me.

Says the man with 6 LMA Academys in his city.

842319a312f5b2f90120234201f9b6f9.png

What I interpret that to mean is that he attained it by GvG point farming.

ff0b10240cd95278385c74a2ee394d8a.png

Is this where your Colosseum is going next?

I see that the new #1 is your friend, while the new #2 is not. Might that have something to do with your posting this?

ExecDude didn't have openings when I sent him a friend invite.

mgrsy.jpg

Lican did.