• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Highest Kraken?

DeletedUser27889

There was a huge interest in my world for Kraken prints this morning and when I came back to the game I found the levels of the first ones astonishing.

So far in Noarsil the highest Kraken belongs to the wonderful Nendar, who is at level 15 9 or so hours after release.

What's the highest level Kraken in everyone else's world on day 1?

DeletedUser27849

In N world I saw one at level 14 and yes it seems it is going to be hot for a bit. ? tho so when a new GB comes out do they just give the prints to a few players? Also have a guild member who is in CA ERA and just got all her prints.

Volodya

You can get kraken prints by motivating or polishing OF buildings.

Only if the person you're aiding has a Kraken though, right? I think it's a good question how new GBs are introduced. Never thought about it before. You could get them from the various BP awards in GE etc. (the ones that everyone always gripes about, lol,) but only if you're in the OF yourself. If that's the only way the Kraken was initially introduced, it's surprising how many people have them already. Now of course they'll proliferate quickly as people level the ones already built and other players win paying positions.

Freshmeboy

That's an awesome new GB....can't wait to find one and snipe it..Is there an animation that goes with it...?

DeletedUser26154

I just watched an enemy artillery explode in a nice blue color.
Too quick to screen shot but well worth it already.

Darth Mole

The Mighty Meatbutcher has his to level 67

What Mr Aardvark would call a Mega World Boss Player with over 200million points.

DeletedUser26154

but I am a small fish

The Top Players on the oldest realms will have the highest points.
The Biggest Great Buildings.
They have tens of thousands of forge points available through stored packs.
Their Mighty Arcs allow them the Luxury of flipping Forge Points back and forth like playing ping pong.

roads1.png

Those are what I call World Boss Players.