• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Guide] Get your first two great buildings in less than a month

DeletedUser

I did ask anyone trying this out to post their results.
But the results relevant to "get your first two great buildings in less than a month" are long over by the time you get to EMA. Sorry, but his EMA results don't pertain to the thread topic.

Algona

Something you can do with those bar fps is find someone that will post trades in increments of 1 for you. They post 8 and you can finish the fp RQ and not have your bar full all the time.

That is priceless! I love it. I look forward to more results and postings from you. Much good thinkery n your postings.

It is tedious and very niche for those that can stand the grind, but I've always loved doing that in games so it really doesn't bother me to keep chugging away at it.

I sumpathize and understand. I'm a plodder by nature. In my main world I spent a year in PRogE, 6 months in PME, and have settled in for a long stay in CE. And i grind a lot of RQs every day. Mostly spending FPs. :D

In my startup under this Guide, I've settled into HMA, and yeah, I do 15 or so RQs per day.. As noted earlier, I'm long since done with following this Guide. But others keep bringing up alternatives that that are interesting and I will include should I ever start another city.

But the results relevant to "get your first two great buildings in less than a month" are long over by the time you get to EMA. Sorry, but his EMA results don't pertain to the thread topic.

Nonsense. Long term results are critical.

If there are subtle mistakes in the advice in this thread, they may not be exposed until later in the game.

Discussing long term results make apparent some up to then unnoted advantages. Further discoveries and new innovations are reavealed, either by the poster or by someone readingthe post.

You can find examples of the above in this thread. Following your logic they would not have been discovered or reported.

Last edited:

Algona

Too funny:

Today at 4:51 PM: Mek2 joined your Guild.
Today at 4:52 PM: Mek 2 has aided you byt there was nothing to motivate or polish,
Today at 8:41 PM Mek2 has left your Guild.

Did you stay long enough to collect the 3 FP? And sorry about that!, just tore down all my housing after putting up Inno Tower.

Nice looking city. What do you think of the Pavilion?

----------

Question for everyone: How do you think Pavilion affect this overall strategy?

DeletedUser28670

The Pavilion is very good at a low age.
the pavilion doesn't really affect the overall strategy tho imo

DeletedUser31392

Too funny:

Today at 4:51 PM: Mek2 joined your Guild.
Today at 4:52 PM: Mek 2 has aided you byt there was nothing to motivate or polish,
Today at 8:41 PM Mek2 has left your Guild.

Did you stay long enough to collect the 3 FP? And sorry about that!, just tore down all my housing after putting up Inno Tower.

Nice looking city. What do you think of the Pavilion?

----------

Question for everyone: How do you think Pavilion affect this overall strategy?

I did actually :D Have been a little busier this week so I've been doing a few coin quests and ending when I get in a larger guild with 2 or 3 fps to collect. That little extra umph daily has been helping getting my Babel up higher. That and all the red cloths I have on my list ;)

I hadn't taken a look earlier was in a hurry to go and wanted to Aid all to get some in return (been sitting in larger Guilds for a few hours when I'm busy to ensure all my Blacksmiths get motivated).
Did take a look just now, and I must say very nice set up you have going. But what is all that empty space for? And I think you have torn down the Pavilion already, I have one myself though.

And speaking of, it's not a huge boost, same as majestic maypole but larger in size. Though I'm finding the happiness boost to be useful. Removed my 2 taverns so I'm saving some space (and 2 aids now going to blacksmiths or my remaining 4 houses).

I had to set up both the pavilion and maypole in my HMA city since I just placed Inno my self, and my swap partner wants the prints. Have to ask him to stop at level 5 until I build FoD and level it plus get Hagia to 10. And even then wanting to take Inno any higher will require I get Gaea or Lotus and both prints seems scarce on Sinerania. But the question is do I want a pathetic coin bonus or pathetic medal bonus daily :confused: And no Tras is too big for someone that isn't all that interested in fighting. I have 100's of troops gained solely from GE that I rarely use so more would not be beneficial to me.

DeletedUser26120

Yes it's a great strategy, glad to hear it worked out so well for you!

I plan to do it for at least the first few weeks of next world, whenever it opens.

DeletedUser12620

Yes it's a great strategy, glad to hear it worked out so well for you!

I plan to do it for at least the first few weeks of next world, whenever it opens.

Don't expect many guilds to be made or even open to the public just so soon. Hope it follows X and not V:D

DeletedUser29011

Well that's neat. I started a new world yesterday and there is a Story quest that if you follow will give you all 9 BPs for the Oracle of Delphi. When you place it you also receive the 20 FP needed to bring it to level one. At that level it produces 550 supplies/day and 300 happiness in a 3x3 grid.

It forces you to build the dreaded Fruit Farm, but for 550 free supplies a day at first level, probably worth it. Also gives you a place for the extra FPs you'll have while gathering the other blue prints.

I started a new city in World J a few days ago. Between family and Holiday stuff I have not had a ton of time to fully explore the strategy. So far I am staying in BA and doing the Quests noted in this thread. I noticed rather quickly that the Guilds in World J are very small and many are Apply rather than Join so Guild Hopping is very limited...a few RQs and you are out of Guilds.

Another thing I noticed is that the Not Birthday Quest gives only 100 coins or supplies most of the time. That is a net loss in coin and supplies every time I do this quest so I stopped for several hours and tried again...same result. Maybe somebody at Inno go wise to the RQs and put a wrench into this one.

So I am at a stand-still on the RQ strategy in my neck of the woods. Any suggestions?

DeletedUser28670

Another thing I noticed is that the Not Birthday Quest gives only 100 coins or supplies most of the time. That is a net loss in coin and supplies every time I do this quest so I stopped for several hours and tried again...same result. Maybe somebody at Inno go wise to the RQs and put a wrench into this one.
It's supposed to be like that.
The UBQ changes coins and supplies into goods, FPs, medals, etc. It's not supposed to pay back.
I noticed rather quickly that the Guilds in World J are very small and many are Apply rather than Join so Guild Hopping is very limited...a few RQs and you are out of Guilds.
Ermm..... I think that's wrong. Even in W world, my world, there are 2 thousand + guilds to join. I checked a few of them, at least 100+ are pretty big (40+ people) and are on join. It should be even moreso on J

Thanks for the reply. Maybe the fact that I use a tablet or cell phone to play the game most of the time prevents me from seeing all of the Guilds. I counted 83 just now with most being 10 or less members.

I am acessing the Guilds using the Guild sheild on the mobil screen. Have not seen another way to get to the guilds.

I found out the UNQ seems to rest if you log out of the game...still evaluating this.

DeletedUser30852

I found out the UNQ seems to rest if you log out of the game...still evaluating this.

It does not. all the repeating quest follow one specific pattern, and the rewards are not truly random. There is an exact same number of times you have to do each quest to get the diamond reward.

Someone should actually sit down and get a database together of this so people know when exactly to expect that diamond reward for all quests in all ages. Would be excessively time consuming though.

DeletedUser31392

Thanks for the reply. Maybe the fact that I use a tablet or cell phone to play the game most of the time prevents me from seeing all of the Guilds. I counted 83 just now with most being 10 or less members.

I am acessing the Guilds using the Guild sheild on the mobil screen. Have not seen another way to get to the guilds.

I did the Guild Hopping method a few months back on J and was able to Aid well over 10k players a week doing that. Perhaps things have changed since then since I have joined a stable guild now.

I know for me when I did it I would pick the first guild I saw on the list, Aid all, check for goods, Leave, repeat. If there wasn’t a Guild on the list that I could join I would click the friends tab and move back to thwbGuild tab. The list changes everytime you do this, and when you get down to a point with low guild numbers you may have to do that a few times to find a guild. That’s the point I would finish up 1 or 2 more quests and give up until next week (there’s a 7 day cooldown on joining a guild from the time you leave it)

I keep plodding along slowly due to available time to run the Quests along with my other worlds and daily life requirements.

Anyway, after a week or so of very part-time work I am #2 in my neighborhood, and as of today have the following:
Coins=148k
Supplies=27k
GB= Oracle of Delphi at level 4
400 goods from BA
60 goods from IA via trades

BPs galore...not including duplicates
ToB=9
Zeus=8
LoA=8
Col=5
CdM=5
CoA=8
SBC=6
CF=4
RAH=4
SMB=3
smaller numbers for higher era buildings.

Still debating getting a ToB or to just keep the quests going until my arthritis stops the clicking I am paying for the first 3 techs in IA so I can jump into it when the time comes.

Thanks for all the information on this strategy, it helps put a new perspective on the game.

Just planted my second GB, Babel today. That makes two in less than 2 weeks. Of course the Oracle was not available when the original strategy was written and it was so easy to get I really should not count it but even if I didn't I would still have a Zeus to put in the sticks as I have all the prints and lack just a few goods. I am waiting on this one until I get more goods made with the Babel and gather more prints and BA goods before I move on to IA. I have prepaid the first 3 Techs in IA so I can get a jump on the Military buildings....still gotta do GE in your current age.