• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Highest Kraken?

DeletedUser26532

For those wondering how the Krakens are up so fast it quite simple:

1) you motivate as many OF buildings you can find and get 1 of the nine blueprints (I got one entirely by accident in my normal daily aiding yesterday)

2) Spend 1600 Diamonds (8x200) to get the remaining 8 blueprints.

3) Build Kraken.

4) Pillage.

DeletedUser29295

1) you motivate as many OF buildings you can find and get 1 of the nine blueprints (I got one entirely by accident in my normal daily aiding yesterday)

3) Build Kraken.

4) Pillage.

It is the only GB I have spent diamonds on to get 8 prints for: and it really is awesome.

DeletedUser13838

3) Build Kraken.

4) Pillage.
Or find someone who built it already and get bps from helping to level it (arc helps).

DeletedUser26120

I pulled off a beautiful snipe on a lvl 6 kraken when 1st place had 190 fps. I placed 193 and locked the spot. Got over 100 fps back so it was a great deal for the 3bps and 4k medals.

DeletedUser26965

I think MB can now have a nap and consider his KRAKEN FROM HELL!
Cue appropriate meme from a meme-star.
View attachment 8158
sheesh, this is why we have Inno making goofy changes to the fp bar/packs and why every quest has a fp requirement, people sitting on 1,000,000 forge points that can level a GB to 100 in a day messing up their data thinking they need to do something to get these fp's out of peoples banks meanwhile the rest of us who don't have but maybe 50fp's in the bank struggle with every goofy fp quest and all our fp gains going to our bar.

DeletedUser26759

sheesh, this is why we have Inno making goofy changes to the fp bar/packs and why every quest has a fp requirement, people sitting on 1,000,000 forge points that can level a GB to 100 in two days, messing up their data thinking they need to do something to get these fp's out of peoples banks meanwhile the rest of us who don't have but maybe 50fp's in the bank struggle with every goofy fp quest and all our fp gains going to our bar.

FTFY

Well, maybe it was in the 36-40 hour range. One day is crazy talk though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26120

This is the second kraken thread on the forums by the way. For now I'll leave it since both discuss two different things.

Anyway wanted to comment that this is really liquidating those fps players have been stockpiling for years. I would love to get some stats on it - like total fps stored per world (total of all players) before/after kraken release.

Wonder if that is one reason they made such a good gb? I know they have been wanting people to spend their fp instead of stocking it.

*Arturis*

1/3 of my fp inventory is gone lol. It is good to have the first high level in your world, it is much easier to level than having it a week later, KR is in AO territory, a bit harder to level.

qaccy

@Stephen Longshanks That shouldn't be what's making you sick.

1/3 of my fp inventory is gone lol.

This is. Not even a dent in the FP they have banked, apparently. They could do it two more times! But by the time another 'good' GB comes out all of that will be recovered and then some.

I only hope these people are actually using their Arc bonus to help people in addition to helping themselves. And no, giving more than the spot normally pays out but 30% less than your Arc bonus isn't really 'helping'. There are plenty of other huge Arcs out there by now that this is just the new state of sniping, not actually helping people.

DeletedUser27848

In all my worlds, I see the guys with level 80 Arcs talking exponential bs, and those same players are basically #1 or #2 on any GB you pull up thinking you want to donate to. So they are reaping all the rewards.

I have Arc in half of my worlds now. Highest I'm level 12 or 14? Something like that. But I'm going to figure out how to crank mine up too.

And first day the Kraken was out, one of my guilds there were like 20 of them built.

Whatya gonna do?

And what the hell is a Forge Point Bank?

I think max FPs I have in any world is like 100, cuz I'm using them all up as I get them, trying to level my GBs.

Meat Butcher

1/3 of my fp inventory is gone lol. It is good to have the first high level in your world, it is much easier to level than having it a week later, KR is in AO territory, a bit harder to level.

Someone just pointed this thread out to me, and like you I used about 1/3 of mine as well. Between powering it up and dumping on others to get blueprints that is the result.
I do not think I will do something like that again, but it is something I wanted to see if I could do. It would be much better to get it to the last level of profitability for others and then level it every few days to 100. That would have saved a lot of FP capital for sure.

One thing I will add is it is worth being one of the first to drop a new GB, and in this case anything with FP's will be hot.
I used the cool new attachment to spam everyone I knew when I dropped it, and for the first 21 levels I only added a total of 405 of my own FP's to it.
However at the same time I had thousands out on other Krakens to secure blueprints.