• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Oracle of Delphi

DeletedUser30943

For the Great Building collectors, or those who just want to take a peek, I've just put up an Oracle of Delphi on Dunarsund. I'm guild-hopping right now, so if you'd actually like to invest and you need a Friend Request in order to do so, just send me a message and I'll add you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30943

An Oceanic Future player who has one of every GB on the ground was very nice to me and levelled me several times on Day 1, so right now, the GB is Level 5, giving me 800 Happiness and 2270 supplies/24 hours. Since I'm starting out by guild-hopping and quest-looping, that means I've got an instant completion on the gather supplies quest once per day.

Even without a generous donor like that, though, the quest itself rewards you with enough to get yourself out of the sticks on Day 1, which gives you 300 Happiness and 550 supplies.

DeletedUser28125

How did you get the first BP? How does anyone get the first BP when a GB comes out?

DeletedUser31592

For this GB, you get it automatically in Bronze Age as a quest reward- you get the whole set as quest rewards. Otherwise, you have to find one and contribute enough to it to earn a BP as a reward.

Other new GBs, like the Kraken that was just released, people get the very first from aiding buildings in that era or as a quest reward. Once they are built, you can start earning by contributing, too.

DeletedUser12620

For this GB, you get it automatically in Bronze Age as a quest reward- you get the whole set as quest rewards. Otherwise, you have to find one and contribute enough to it to earn a BP as a reward.

Other new GBs, like the Kraken that was just released, people get the very first from aiding buildings in that era or as a quest reward. Once they are built, you can start earning by contributing, too.

Interesting