• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

HUGE PROBLEM IN BRISGARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser24683

I have seen this happen to everyone, I have been in this game 4 yrs in Oct, I have been a Leader in a guild almost as long, this is what I tell them, don't get me wrong, allot of very good responses here on what to do.
1) As what was said above, set production for 24 hrs, it can be right after you get up, or a little before you sign off at night, or however, "Be on to collect". place 2 bronze age troops in defense,(don't forget the blue button) when they attack they will receive very little or no points, and no goods to plunder. yes they may get coin, but just 1 house and your goods are safe in your inventory. watch your history, see if they are attacking at different times now, they are looking to see when your goods are ready, figuring out your time to collect, if the attack is getting close to your collection time, change collection time at next collection, I have been told changing it back and forth from morning after you get up to evenings when you sign on works great on confusing attackers, Remember, this game is played world wide, and I'm stating Real world. I have friends in countries I've never been!
2) you need goods,coin,and production to succeed in this game, to progress, see what age your attacker is in, are you close, there is GB's that help increase your attack and defense, among other advantages. are you in a guild? see if you have higher guild members who can harass your attacker for you, and as said above,you can place FP's in a building of their choice.
I have seen players in here harass neighbors saying place FP's and PM me or I'll attack daily, I love these guys, makes the game more interesting, all of us in here have started from the beginning. if you are not in a guild, try one in the top 40 to join, after you're in if you see allot of inactivity from members, I would suggest you move to another. I hope all of this helps, I have read through this post, the info here is no lies, everyone has given you their advice, what you do with it is on you. good luck, happy gaming Allalian

lemonwedgie

Only defense against being plundered is pick up on time.

If you can't and the fact that it bothers you (a little bit too much imo) then this isn't the game for you.

DeletedUser2892

Another answer.

Do not use any space for units or Defense GBs.
Aid all your neighbors.
When they attack you - Ask them what kind of defense you can put up to help them get more points.
Put your city on a 24 hour collection cycle.

You will produce a lot more by not using expansions for defensive GBs or military buildings. You will still produce more should a player or 2 plunder you while you are making your pickups.

Never plunder anyone else if you do PvP.

MY Fingers are Suffering from the Recurring Quest Problem.

DeletedUser25166

Never plunder anyone?
Terrible advice.
I get 30-40 goods daily and about 20000 coins from plundering

DeletedUser26846

Two things, 1. Plundering is part of the game. Sinc your production to when you can collect. 2. How can a single player attack you more than one time in 24 hours. Never heard of it.

DeletedUser3679

Two things, 1. Plundering is part of the game. Sinc your production to when you can collect. 2. How can a single player attack you more than one time in 24 hours. Never heard of it.

Very easily done. Attack a neighbor and defeat him. Wait 23 hours and 57 minutes, and then plunder that neighbor. A couple of minutes later, attack, defeat, and plunder the same neighbor. Voila! Two plunders in less than 10 minutes.

DeletedUser26846

Very easily done. Attack a neighbor and defeat him. Wait 23 hours and 57 minutes, and then plunder that neighbor. A couple of minutes later, attack, defeat, and plunder the same neighbor. Voila! Two plunders in less than 10 minutes.

Yeah but then you get a break from them for 24 hours. Either way, all it boils down to is that the OP needs to time his collections to when his productions are finishing up.

DeletedUser3679

Yeah but then you get a break from them for 24 hours. Either way, all it boils down to is that the OP needs to time his collections to when his productions are finishing up.

Huh? You said you never heard of it, and asked how it could be done. I gave you a straight forward answer, and now you correct me? And what does timing collections have to do with my post?

DeletedUser26846

Huh? You said you never heard of it, and asked how it could be done. I gave you a straight forward answer, and now you correct me? And what does timing collections have to do with my post?

How did I correct you? I merely said that once they attack and pillage you, you get a break from them for 24 hours. Meaning they cannot double up their pillages to within minutes of each other every day. If they attack him on Monday and wait till 5 minutes before the 24 hour cool down expires to pillage, then they wait 10 minutes to attack and pillage again, they cant double up those pillages till late Wednesday again. I dont disagree with what you said, I am just saying it is not difficult for the OP to defeat this strategy by timing when they collect to when they can be online to collect. That way, at best a pillager gets coin but no goods. Tracking my logic yet? I agree with you, not correcting.

DeletedUser3679

I dont disagree with what you said, I am just saying it is not difficult for the OP to defeat this strategy by timing when they collect to when they can be online to collect. That way, at best a pillager gets coin but no goods. Tracking my logic yet? I agree with you, not correcting.

You are completely missing the point. You asked a question (implying that it can't be done), I answered. The rest of your post does not belong in a reply to me. Make your other points in a new post.

DeletedUser26846

You are completely missing the point. You asked a question (implying that it can't be done), I answered. The rest of your post does not belong in a reply to me. Make your other points in a new post.
Gotcha. However, read my first post, I never said anything about them doubling up pillaging. I said attacking. You cannot attack another player more than 1x in a 24 hour period.

DeletedUser3679

Gotcha. However, read my first post, I never said anything about them doubling up pillaging. I said attacking. You cannot attack another player more than 1x in a 24 hour period.

Ok, missed that since the first sentence was about plundering.

DeletedUser26692

lol... tissue? collect on time and quit whining. Why do so many people spend time writing in here to complain when they could be collecting.

DeletedUser24683

yeah, I seen those that like to attack and plunder right before 24 hr period is up, you get me once,next day you'll find my collection time changed, remember,I can change it within 24 hrs, and leave you bronze age troops to attack, I'm in CE, I keep a couple for this reason, yes it's in the game, to defend anyway I wish is in the game too. I have some neighbors went to P/Ming me instead of attacking, I think they are getting more from it than plunder.

DeletedUser31799

If your current tactics are inadequate to the situation you find yourself in, change them. We are all subject to the same rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.