• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GB arbitrary resetting

• Thread starter DeletedUser30566
  • Start date

DeletedUser30566

Cannot be patient when nothing is updated regarding the GBs resetting issue.
Foestats on Tuulech server showed that no Oracle were above level 5 therefore this world was not affected as its mentioned on other thread.
The consequences for me are 1) lost 71 levels on Kraken 2) lost 6,000+ fps tie in GBs that were reseted 3) my daily contributor cannot place on Kraken 4) from 54 Daily fps collection I go to 1freaking fp. 5) my Attack do not beneficiate of the Kraken bonus( when I launched a war)
And you want me to be patient?!!!
You just decided to ruined my gaming experience .... and you expect me to just keep quiet??!
I wait untill the end of the week and you will see.... as much as I was active in the game I will be active to give you a reputation you deserve on the different social media plateforme ....do not neglect the damage !!!

DeletedUser26676

Agreed, if this is how you treat those who spend money to keep you in business, I would seriously suggest you revise your business plan or find a good bankruptcy Lawyer.

DeletedUser30566

i think a 1,000 diamonds for each player will be a nice compensation to this 'inconvenience'
I do not agree at all..... 1000 diamonds
Will not cover the fps losses
And my development is now slowed drastically.... again I did not do everything wrong.... there were no need to punish me arbitrary.....!

DeletedUser27910

I love this part from their last system message:

"We are aware that some progress was lost with the initial downgrade of the Great Buildings. We're currently discussing how to handle that matter, ..."

Guess they didn't make a back up before removing everyones data.

DeletedUser26773

I want all fps lost over the past two days - from lost Kraken production and fps lost contributing to others nerfed GBs and fps lost on last level of Kraken.
I agree, that once that is taken care of, any diamonds on top of that (did I mention I would really appreciate getting my fps back?) would be a welcome addition to address inconvenience.

DeletedUser5152

Inno should at the very least bump affected Kraken GBs by 1 level to account for the lost donations & FP collections. Even if they could restore the accurate donations there needs to be some form of compensation to account for lost FP collections, not having full Kraken benefit while battling in GvG and Expedition, etc.

DeletedUser26120

The announcement said they are working on a solution for the lost fps, I'm sure players will be compensated.

As for lost production, I'm afraid you'll just have to take that small loss in the chin. Although if you know exactly what you lost out on, you could try contacting support for reimbursement. They may not give, but they may.

DeletedUser21322

Hello,

I do understand the frustration of what is happening. The developers are working as fast as they can to get everything resolved. We are very sorry that this is a continued issue. Please contact Support if you are missing forge point packs.

DeletedUser30566

I have to apologize to have jumped the gun too.
As from now I get back all my missing fps and yes only the daily production is missing and I can live with that....
I guess it’s more the lack of communication and the not appropriate fix that scare all of us to death....
But again everything is fix by now and I thanks the Inno team to care of their customers after all
.... but please no more of this.
Thanks

Volodya

Hello,

I do understand the frustration of what is happening. The developers are working as fast as they can to get everything resolved. We are very sorry that this is a continued issue. Please contact Support if you are missing forge point packs.

Please explain how this situation came about and what steps are being taken to prevent a recurrence. Tia.

DeletedUser21322

Please explain how this situation came about and what steps are being taken to prevent a recurrence. Tia.

Hello,

I am very sorry however I do not have any answers for this. I wish I did. Please contact support and ask for a Co community manager, or the community manager to help you. Again I'm very sorry.

DeletedUser29404

Free Level 80 Arcs and Level 150 Chateau's for everyone.
That's just being ridiculous now. Inno would just go Bonkers over that notion. Your lucky they even reset the builds. Friends lost 1000s of FPs. And no way Inno gives away Diamonds in any significant numbers as compensation.

DeletedUser31440

That's just being ridiculous now. Inno would just go Bonkers over that notion. Your lucky they even reset the builds. Friends lost 1000s of FPs. And no way Inno gives away Diamonds in any significant numbers as compensation.

Never be afraid to dream big.