• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer1904

Please place this proposal in the proper format. This allows all proposals to be more easily implemented. You can find a link to the proposal guidelines in my signature. For now this will be moved to the Forge Hall for discussion you may gain some valuable feedback on on your proposal there.

ahsay

Please place this proposal in the proper format. This allows all proposals to be more easily implemented. You can find a link to the proposal guidelines in my signature. For now this will be moved to the Forge Hall for discussion you may gain some valuable feedback on on your proposal there.

I'm not sure what the problem is with the way it's written. It's simple to the point and covers everything in the guidelines.

Lucifer1904

Unfortunately unless it is in the proper format I can not move it back nor can it become voted on. We use this format to allow proposals to be more easily implemented.

DeletedUser26532

This is an interesting idea.

Pretty much everything you get from guild levels has been duplicated/enhanced somewhere else:

Troop training time - tavern
Prestiege - GvG
Reduced building costs - essentially the coin and supply boosts do the same.
FP from town hall - hardly rare from various buildings

Troop healing time is the only thing not yet addressed. Not sure if/how it would affect balance, but I like it.

DeletedUser26146

healing time is covered under recruiting/healing time of a guild's level.
which does give an advantage to higher level guilds..would be a nice balance in that aspect.

it doesn't say explicitly but i wonder if the tavern boost covers this as well....

ahsay

Who cares about the "format" all that matters is this...
  • Idea must not appear on the Do not suggest list.
  • Idea needs to be about the game, not how the forum or support works.
  • Idea must fit in with the theme of the game.
  • Idea must not unbalance the game in favor of those who purchase diamonds.
  • Idea must be well thought out, not half baked, so that it's clear what changes your proposal will result with.
  • Idea must not be easily abusable or open an avenue for cheating.
  • Idea should not change the game to a completely different game, but rather improve what is already part of the game, or present proper addition to the same.
  • Idea must be related to the content presently within the game, you cannot propose changes for elements that are yet to be implemented. If you wish to give feedback/suggestions for features on the BETA version, do so there. Otherwise wait till the idea has been added to the US version prior to making suggestions.
  • Idea has not had a reply for 5 months, implying that there is lack of interest in it or it has become stale, in which case the person proposing it can start fresh, with an improved idea with the feedback they received.
Tell me what not being addressed? Why complicate things with a format that, in this case, does nothing but complicate the simplicity of a hospital?

Lucifer1904

Who cares about the "format" all that matters is this...
  • Idea must not appear on the Do not suggest list.
  • Idea needs to be about the game, not how the forum or support works.
  • Idea must fit in with the theme of the game.
  • Idea must not unbalance the game in favor of those who purchase diamonds.
  • Idea must be well thought out, not half baked, so that it's clear what changes your proposal will result with.
  • Idea must not be easily abusable or open an avenue for cheating.
  • Idea should not change the game to a completely different game, but rather improve what is already part of the game, or present proper addition to the same.
  • Idea must be related to the content presently within the game, you cannot propose changes for elements that are yet to be implemented. If you wish to give feedback/suggestions for features on the BETA version, do so there. Otherwise wait till the idea has been added to the US version prior to making suggestions.
  • Idea has not had a reply for 5 months, implying that there is lack of interest in it or it has become stale, in which case the person proposing it can start fresh, with an improved idea with the feedback they received.
Tell me what not being addressed? Why complicate things with a format that, in this case, does nothing but complicate the simplicity of a hospital?
I apologize, I do not make the rules on proposals I just make sure they are followed.

ahsay

No apology necessary.

I have followed the rules. I just put up the list of FoE rules...there is no rule that says it must be formatted a certain way. Or...if I missed it...show me.

Lucifer1904

NOTE: As of January 2015, we will move improperly formatted proposals to Forge Hall for discussion. The voting and submitting process is difficult with improperly formatted proposals. It is perfectly fine to discuss a proposal in Forge Hall prior to formal submission here. Do not create your proposal with a poll, unless instructed to do so by a staff member.

DeletedUser25166

Who cares about voting and submitting? It will not get implemented, just like 99% of proposals.
Stop being such a stickler, that’s why these threads die, no discussion.
Oh wait, I guess my post is not in proper gripe format?

ahsay

Who cares about voting and submitting? It will not get implemented, just like 99% of proposals.
Stop being such a stickler, that’s why these threads die, no discussion.
Oh wait, I guess my post is not in proper gripe format?

Dang...;-p

Status
Not open for further replies.