• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2017 winter event buildings

Stew

Does anyone know the Correct winter village buildings setup. The setup listed ://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/2017_Winter_Event does not allow for the following buildings to achieve full bonus.
Sugar Bakers Booth - can't connect 4
Straw tent - can't connect 4
Toymaker's booth - can't connect 4
Tinkerer's tent - can't connect 3
I'm not great at puzzles and apparently nor is InnoGames Support.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• FOEwinterset.png
    FOEwinterset.png
    204.1 KB · Views: 9

DeletedUser31592

With the set of 9, it is not possible to get the maximum boost for the set. I'm sure there is a way (using extra Halmboks and Smorgasboards) to put pieced together and achieve the full boost, but I haven't bothered to try it out. I took my pieces and made sure the best were fully boosted (Moose Meadow, Sugar Baker, Toymaker) and then tried to get as much as I could for the other pieces.

DeletedUser32328

http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/2017_Winter_Event

If you look in the comments section on that page, there are numerous layouts showing a variety of ways to arrange the set.

If you're having trouble getting your specific pieces to fit together, then post what you have and maybe we can help.

Indeed there were lots of great designs there. However, the goods ones all required multiple copies of the same building. Which meant you either had to be lucky or spend quite a bit on diamonds. That's why I didn't go for the set buildings.

DeletedUser31592

Indeed there were lots of great designs there. However, the goods ones all required multiple copies of the same building. Which meant you either had to be lucky or spend quite a bit on diamonds. That's why I didn't go for the set buildings.

No, you didn't. Very possible to get multiples without spending diamonds- or even being lucky. I achieved it in multiple cities. I did have to ignore any building that wasn't an event building. And I only went for seconds of the 'good' ones (Moose Meadow, Toy Maker, Sugar Baker). Due to space, I only planted them in one city- in 38 squares I have 6 FPs, 29 Goods, 5% supply and coin boost, 3% attack boost, and medals, happiness, supplies, and coins according to age. I regrettably did not go after the Smorgasboard, so I am lacking the defense boost. I originally wasn't going after either military building, but later realized it would help them all fit together. I missed both Smorgasboard opportunities.

Stew

Very frustrated, I have tried so many combinations with the 9 and still find that since 6 of the 9 buildings need to connect 4 it isn't possible!