• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser32172

I get a very sick and twisted pleasure from reading about my probable impending ass-whooping and likely plunder. You guys are GREAT reading! I've been LMAO catching up! And today, I REALLY needed a good laugh. THANKS!!

So, putting aside your self-congratulatory posts for just a second, I wanna ask. Y'all saw the Event coming up in 4 days? Who's in the mood for ANOTHER event so soon after the end of the last one? And who isn't going to play? *raises right arm and waves it around like First Year Hermione*

I was about as enthusiastic about that as a leper in the CDC.

Much love to my plundering peeps! You guys keep me in stitches!

DeletedUser31498

I get a very sick and twisted pleasure from reading about my probable impending ass-whooping and likely plunder. You guys are GREAT reading! I've been LMAO catching up! And today, I REALLY needed a good laugh. THANKS!!

So, putting aside your self-congratulatory posts for just a second, I wanna ask. Y'all saw the Event coming up in 4 days? Who's in the mood for ANOTHER event so soon after the end of the last one? And who isn't going to play? *raises right arm and waves it around like First Year Hermione*

I was about as enthusiastic about that as a leper in the CDC.

Much love to my plundering peeps! You guys keep me in stitches!

The forge bowl event is AMAZINGGGGGGG. No research needed, small amount of C-Map, FREE SoK, AWESOME reward pillar thingy. I think you'll change your tune once you dig in to it.

DeletedUser32009

Woohoo! Got my first Cry Mail in quite a while and this guy really saved up all his bile and education to splurge!
Nice.
View attachment 9126

He knows me too well!
Oh geez, people use the term gay to try to insult people are beneath contempt. he/she definitely showed their lack of intelligence with that message. There is a lot more hate in that message than from simply being plundered. Maybe he will grow up and join us in 2018 sometime.

DeletedUser31440

I've mostly retired my tax collectors in favor of sniping for time considerations. While my fp production is much improved thanks to the switch I have to deal with nauseating messages like these now, I die a little on the inside each time I get and read one. Maybe the tax collectors will start coming out of retirement on the weekends.
Snipe - 2.JPG
Snipe - 1.JPG

DeletedUser28670

How does this work? Do you get them by simply advancing on the map, or are they the reward from a quest?
LOL
*dies of extreme laughter*

Imagine if we got crymaik from Quests hahaha
hahaha-hestop-im-gonna-pee-quickmeme-com-18230156.png

DeletedUser32328

You get crymails from victims of your plundering. LOL

I guess I was asking for it because of the crappy way I posed my question. :D
My actual question was: where does @alkayman get those ME troops from? He was indicating that it's because he advanced on the map. But are they given as a prize for conquering a province/sector or is it quest-related?

How to get crymail, that I am familiar with.