• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Guide] Dulahan's guidelines to lvl 80 arc rush (and beyond), starting from bronze age

• Thread starter DeletedUser29218
  • Start date

DeletedUser29218

I'm finally home.. fow now. Many things have happened this week: new people joining the discussion bringing experience and interesting ideas, some pms, certain person who can't look past her mirror still hanging around and some questions here and there. I'll reply to the main topics tomorrow and update the new chapter, but for now I'll leave this here :D

I couldn't snipe for a week, so I had to eat through my FP reserves. Nevertheless, it's finally done.
upload_2018-1-11_23-49-11.png
Today I did some serious investing into GBs, so I'm back to ~17k FPs secured into other people GBs.
upload_2018-1-11_23-49-28.png
Enough to lvl ~7 GBs from 1 to 10 if I wanted to.

I'm not exactly sure what's the best choice for my city now.
Objectivelly, getting some levels in CF, advancing some eras and sell goods (all of this while keeping a sniping budget of 20-25k FP) is probably the best. But I'm preparing for managing consulting interviews, setting a start-up with a colleague and keeping a 50h/week job, so I don't think I'll be willing to serve more customers in my free time.

So, my current plan is to skyrocket CC to lvl 60-70. Then HS and IT (I haven't done the math about when to stop one and start the other yet). What do the people who already has an arc think? @doardeproba @LacLongQuan

One interesting thing is that I joined a lvl 80 arc club. This means that, if I wanted to, I could spend HOURS doing the RQ for FP. I'm not sure how this is going to affect my next gaming decisions

To gutmeister. I would have advanced to HMA long ago. But since you have already grown in Iron Age, I would stay there. The reason is the low requirements on FP quests, and high returns on UBQs (if I recall right, around lvl 30-40 CF you could do ubqs 24h a day and don't run out of resources).

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-11_23-49-2.png
    upload_2018-1-11_23-49-2.png
    169.2 KB · Views: 27
  • upload_2018-1-11_23-49-19.png
    upload_2018-1-11_23-49-19.png
    107.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

DeletedUser31440

The reason is the low requirements on FP quests, and high returns on UBQs (if I recall right, around lvl 30-40 CF you could do ubqs 24h a day and don't run out of resources).

I believe it's level 72, but once you get to 30 or so you'll make enough supplies and coins from the spend fp's RQ that it is essentially an unlimited pool of resources.

DeletedUser29352

One advantage of being an inconsequential player in an advanced world is that you will have endless opportunities to invest in high-level great buildings and make a profit. Tell me, have you cracked the top 1500 yet? Report back when you make it to the top 100.

Salsuero

One advantage of being an inconsequential player in an advanced world is that you will have endless opportunities to invest in high-level great buildings and make a profit. Tell me, have you cracked the top 1500 yet? Report back when you make it to the top 100.

I'm in HMA and I'm ranked 1,076 in O. What's your point? Ranking points mean nothing.

DeletedUser29352

My point is get to the top 100 players and will start evaluating you.

DeletedUser8428

In-game name for all players is the same as in the forums... that's how you are able to register for the forums to begin with (unless you have multiple different account names).

View attachment 9127
Actually, my game in-game name is now different. When I quit the game in 2015 I asked Inno to totally remove my game profile. When I came back, it never occurred to me to use my prior game name. So I have a new one. But email address is the same, so when I use the in-game link to the forum, it logs me in with the prior game name.

DeletedUser31498

I'm in HMA and I'm ranked 1,076 in O. What's your point? Ranking points mean nothing.

You're mostly right that ranking points don't necessarily tell the whole story, "nothing" is absurd. The points aren't random numbers, they do reflect investments made/goods spent/etc.

And @Prisca 757 the Savior does make a valid point about world being a massive factor. She's in W and I see her on a lot of GBs I also compete to snipe, and on relatively younger worlds there are far fewer opportunities.

The flip side is racing through the tech tree to Future/Arctic in a young world one can charge 1 good / FP for AO/Kraken builders. But since she camps, a young world really is a detriment. I know everyone hates her comments, but surely you call can agree that being in an older world is a big advantage?

DeletedUser31440

but surely you call can agree that being in an older world is a big advantage?

F world 1750 fp's = all goods for Traz, CF, Inno & Arc
X world 1875 fp's = all goods for Arc

Just a slight advantage for F world there.

DeletedUser31498

F world 1750 fp's = all goods for Traz, CF, Inno & Arc
X world 1875 fp's = all goods for Arc

Just a slight advantage for F world there.

Wish I was playing long enough to be one of the ppl who can race through tech tree in a new world, they just clean up !

DeletedUser31440

Wish I was playing long enough to be one of the ppl who can race through tech tree in a new world, they just clean up !

I'm pretty sure that the guy I bought goods from on X hasn't spent a fp on levelling his Arc from about level 20 to where he is now, around 76 or so.

DeletedUser27184

So, my current plan is to skyrocket CC to lvl 60-70. Then HS and IT (I haven't done the math about when to stop one and start the other yet). What do the people who already has an arc think?
Currently (after the Arc) I work on CC then I intend to move to CDM. I find the CDM better then HS. And I don't want to get into super low happiness city (if your Inno is high enough).

DeletedUser32824

Im trying to follow this strat but am struggling with something: How do I add people from only the progressive era? Is there some resource I can use to find out who is currently in progressive? Player ranking doesn't help because I have several guild members who are in HMA and have a couple million rank points. I have almost all the GBs you mentions EXCEPT the CF, and of that I have only 1 BP. I'm trying to invest wisely to get more, but aiding and getting them for free is much more attractive to me.

Salsuero

aiding and getting them for free is much more attractive to me

Of course it is, but it's just such a slow and unpredictable process. If you want to get the prints, it's truly best to just save up a healthy bunch of forge points and dump them in large chunks into reward positions that pay out multiple prints at a time. Add the people who are actively leveling their CFs and then spend to win those prints. It's much easier to identify these players than it is to identify players in a specific age unless you are also in that age... then you could use the "Find Friends" button and most of the results I've noticed seem to be from your own age. If you add the owners of high-level CFs to your friends list, you can get multiple prints from just one win as I suggested. Hoping to get them from aid is all well and good, but you may in fact be given Alcatraz prints instead, and that's assuming you aid a Progressive Era building in their town... because people usually have many different eras represented by their buindings! In fact, you could add people in pretty much any age as long as it's Progressive Era or higher, so long as they have Progressive Era buildings for you to aid (try Modern Era folks too since they are likely to have Progressive Era buildings left over from when they aged up)... still the same chance at a Progressive Era blueprint. But the very limited prints you do get from aid wouldn't ever be guaranteed to be the GB you want. The fastest way to get them is to pay for them with forge points or diamonds. If you don't mind waiting a (potentially) very long time, you can try to get them by aiding, but I doubt you'll like the speed (or lack thereof) of that process.

DeletedUser32824

Thanks, Salusero. Always wise indeed :) I'll check out the find a friend feature. I did GB rankings but that got me mostly people with lvl 3 or 4 CFs, which award only 1 BP per slot. I'd rather invest 60 FPs for 4 or 5 than 20 for 1.