• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking For Active New Members

DeletedUser23286

Kings of Friendship is looking for active new members. Prefer LMA and above. Read Guild profile for requirements. We are currently level 15 and climbing with just 2 members. We are both very active.

DeletedUser31743

I am an active member. I just left a guild that was boring. No OBS, no GB help, no going past lvl 1 of GE. I play in another world but looking for a guild that will progress and help each other. I do play almost every day. I hope you are a guild that understands that there is more to the game, there is real life, which comes before gameplay.

BeccaS69

I am an active member. I just left a guild that was boring. No OBS, no GB help, no going past lvl 1 of GE. I play in another world but looking for a guild that will progress and help each other. I do play almost every day. I hope you are a guild that understands that there is more to the game, there is real life, which comes before gameplay.

KD - you are welcome to come back to our guild but know that our guild requirements (which are minimal) are non-negotiable and can be kept up with even with real life going on outside of the game. ~Becca