• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Would you delete GB Colosseum if you needed the space it is taking up?

Lancer

My Colosseum is only a level 2 or 3. The lowest of 11 or 12 GBs in my main (only) world. The space being used by it doesn't seem to be worth the rewards that I gain from keeping it. Would you delete it to get that used space back or not? Thoughts? Anyone?

Thanks,
Lancer

DeletedUser8428

My Colosseum is only a level 2 or 3. The lowest of 11 or 12 GBs in my main (only) world. The space being used by it doesn't seem to be worth the rewards that I gain from keeping it. Would you delete it to get that used space back or not? Thoughts? Anyone?

Thanks,
Lancer

YES.

DeletedUser31440

Thanks,
Lancer

Delete the Colosseum, then delete and erase all evidence of this thread, no one will ever know that you built one or that you freely admitted to building one and were hesitant to delete it.

Meat Butcher

Never be afraid to delete any GB that outlived its usefulness.
At one time when I first started in FOE a wise player told me to get rid of my level 8 Colosseum. I was thinking it took me so long to get the damn thing that high he could not possible be right. (This is back when GB's had a Cap of 10)
I did not really need the happy it provided and I reluctantly deleted it and added some more Military to my city. It did not take long to realize how much it helped to get rid of the space waster.

Same went for the Habitat when my Inno was finally able to give me all the population I needed. All I did was make sure it leveled at 12 so all the peeps that donated to it got there FP's back and then....."Poof".....it was gone.

BruteForceAttack

Before you invest a lot of fps to HS, get rid of it. End game yeah you can add it back, when you have thousands of fps and don't know what to do with it.

HS was my first gb to build and 1st to delete as well.

Lancer

Yeah those two buildings was my lowest leveled ones anyways. Much more important stuff to contribute too.

DeletedUser27889

Hagias not horrible and I've seen a lot of great players hang onto theirs the whole way. I did delete mine but I did so because I knew I would just keep adding levels to traz if I needed more happy. Once I had traz I really just had no purpose for Hagia anymore and though the FP were nice, with the room it takes up I just didn't find it worth the space.