• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Trump Nation (LVL 13) is recruiting

DeletedUser32077

Lets Build A Wall And

RULE....!! This World Together

Free FP @ Town Hall

GUILD DAILY EXPECTATION

Bring Your Beer, Your Cigar, Your Whiskey,

Your Girl :) etc.

And Lets Have Some Fun !!! Kicking Horses

We're Accepting Active Players

Inauguration Date 02/05/2017

DeletedUser32137

Lets Build A Wall And

RULE....!! This World Together

Free FP @ Town Hall

GUILD DAILY EXPECTATION

Bring Your Beer, Your Cigar, Your Whiskey,

Your Girl :) etc.

And Lets Have Some Fun !!! Kicking Horses

We're Accepting Active Players

Inauguration Date 02/05/2017
OMG! Are you as idiotic & dysfunctional as the real world one?

DeletedUser32137

Join the Regenerates if you do. We are a start up Guild, lean & efficient with a streak of Gold Trophies going & no politcal lunacy

DeletedUser32137

OMG! Are you as lame as everyone else?!?!?! Have some fun....it's a game after all.
Having plenty of fun- but I see no reason to bring Politics into fantasy world, any more than I can stomach the Child Emperor & his Minions bringing fantasy in to the Real World

DeletedUser33003

Well, there's plenty of examples on these forums of people bringing politics onto here, and also in the game. Unfortunately too many people are polarized, so they do a lot of it in return to others out of experience.

Mr. Longshanks and I are friendly on here, and he knew I was goofing, but I do thank you for trying to horn in on our fun.

Also, what's really impressive is how tongue in cheek their post was, and how so far over your head it went. I think the post office would charge you 2nd Day Air rates for that distance of delivery, at that speed.

DeletedUser32137

Now I get what you mean by "fun" LOL Get over yourself , please. How do you know that I wasn't joking as well? Sorry to spoil you're fun but I'm unfollwing this thread, so save your precious fingers on further insults

DeletedUser32077

It’s all fun and games till the crazy people come out! No politics discussed quite frankly. Just people having fun.