• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Proposal: Attack Entrance Music

DeletedUser33003

Proposal
Hi, I'm Valhalla Empire, and I've got another hum-dinger of a proposal!

Remember those days when you had entrance music that started up, everywhere you entered?

No?

Ok, I guess you're life is weird bro!

Current System (if applicable)
The current system doesn't have entrance music, especially for when we attack. It should have attack entrance music, to show people we mean business.

Details
It works like this: You should up somewhere in the game, maybe you're specifically visiting a neighbor's city, so you can plot how you're going to steal their tricycle, or you attack them, or you visit a friend's city, so you can figure out how what you want to eventually steal from them, and everytime you do that, your selected entrance music plays.

Abuse Prevention
Abuse? Abuse???? WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' ABUSE!

Visual Aids
These aren't visual, but they give you an idea of how really real this is:

The last one is my personal favorite.

Conclusion
The fact is we have to get back to a time honored tradition, entrance music. Every time one of us does something great, let's celebrate it! And by celebrate, I mean be annoying.

I'm Valhalla Empire, and I approve this message. So did our Beloved Lord Master God Vegan.

DeletedUser33003

No, I'd just turn it off. I just listen to my own music when I play.

No, this music would take over your computer and make you listen to it, backed by the sounds of plundering of your copper huts, pillar of heroes, and whatever else can be shook down on a moment's notice.

DeletedUser6892

No, this music would take over your computer and make you listen to it, backed by the sounds of plundering of your copper huts, pillar of heroes, and whatever else can be shook down on a moment's notice.

If it did that I wouldn't play. I think FoE's music is pretty good but I need my own music- especially for combat.

DeletedUser3882

but I need my own music- especially for combat.

Battle Tunes!! Gotta have Battle Tunes cranked all the way!

(And while I would like a way to add a mix to the game {to reduce processor usage having a second page opened whilst battle is commencing} most “appropriate” battle tunes wouldn’t be so appropriate for widespread release in a family rated game)