• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder

DeletedUser32389

Love it

game-of-thrones-come-at-me-bro.gif

DeletedUser31498

If you have the best defense ever than I'm afraid you're wasting tons of space you don't need to. Unless you simply mean your unit mix is the best. Unfortunately I'm in Iron in three worlds but not yours. Never met a 1-wave battle I couldn't beat though!

DeletedUser31440

If you have the best defense ever than I'm afraid you're wasting tons of space you don't need to. Unless you simply mean your unit mix is the best. Unfortunately I'm in Iron in three worlds but not yours. Never met a 1-wave battle I couldn't beat though!

No DA set, no defensive boosts, but still not worried about anyone being able to beat me.

DeletedUser31498

ohhhhhhh i misunderstood. Plunder is the challenge, not walking over your weak defense. I'll just build the James Bond GB and take whatever I please.

DeletedUser27889

This thread reminded me I have a city on Y. I hadn't logged into it in over a month yet I'm still in an active hood.. interesting.

Anyway I checked out your city Ozyman... I still don't get it... But now am even more curious to the riddle.

DeletedUser31498

Gonna go out on a limb and guess you have no buildings that are plunderable. Disappointing effort from you.

DeletedUser31882

Iron Age.

I thought that was a dead-giveaway? I'm too lazy to check. Not even sure if a visual on the city would confirm what I believe is the ultimate defense.

I'll go interview my soldiers that used to plunder in that age. They may shed some light on this situation.

DeletedUser31440

I thought that was a dead-giveaway? I'm too lazy to check. Not even sure if a visual on the city would confirm what I believe is the ultimate defense.

I'll go interview my soldiers that used to plunder in that age. They may shed some light on this situation.

You can PM me your guess if you'd like.