• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder

DeletedUser41382

What am I missing here, just entered industrial age, keep up with military and I still get plundered, when I can't play I set my building for long time to product, when I get back I still have at least one plundered

Graviton

Set your buildings to produce when you know you're going to be online to collect them right away. If you're not going to be around for a long time, as you say, don't start any productions.

Kranyar the Mysterious

What am I missing here, just entered industrial age, keep up with military and I still get plundered, when I can't play I set my building for long time to product, when I get back I still have at least one plundered
He hadn't researched Military Tactics, so his city couldn't be attacked. No attack = no defeat = no plunder. It was basically like sitting behind a City Shield going nanananana, except he couldn't attack you either. The best come back would have been saying something like "My city is stronger than yours - I will double your bet if you can do even one damage point more to my city than I can do to yours".

Zombies Rule!