• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Forum Basics (for guild leaders)

DeletedUser28412

The above comment is correct, you cant access the forum through the game app , only through a web browser

DeletedUser29170

Thanks, I opened the guild forum in a separate window, and copied the address. I posted it for the guild. With the link a few of our mobile users were finally able to access our forum.

DeletedUser27469

Hello everyone.. I been wondering if there is a way to kick members out of the guild? I have have issues with guild mates that are not helping out. We have reached out to them and they just don't respond. I know the are active since the keep going up in eras.. if there is an option for this,and is it available for the mobile app?

DeletedUser8152

Hello everyone.. I been wondering if there is a way to kick members out of the guild? I have have issues with guild mates that are not helping out. We have reached out to them and they just don't respond. I know the are active since the keep going up in eras.. if there is an option for this,and is it available for the mobile app?
It is certainly possible. I know how to do it on the browser version, not sure about mobile. You want to find the guild membership tab. On the browser there is a red X to kick them (assuming you have sufficient rights, of course.)

DeletedUser

It is certainly possible. I know how to do it on the browser version, not sure about mobile. You want to find the guild membership tab. On the browser there is a red X to kick them (assuming you have sufficient rights, of course.)
I looked on mobile, and there is no guild membership tab like on PC. The closest thing to what looks like it might be a "kick" button" is accessed from the guild button on lower right menu (same side as message tab). If you tap on a member's name, a menu comes up with the 4th choice being "Member Settings". If you tap that, a menu comes up with options to give or take away rights, and at the top is a box for you to type a title. Next to that title box is a red box with some sort of icon in it. That might be the kick button, but I'm not going to try it out and accidentally kick someone out. :)

DeletedUser

How do most new guilds cover the cost of unlocking the GE levels when they only have a few members and some of them don't have Observatories? Do they ask the members to donate the goods to cover their own GE costs?
Yes. How else would you do it? Expect the guild leaders to foot the bill?

DeletedUser40437

I only wish. HTML doesn't work, nor does basic tags, or bbcode. The only way to do a "table" is with silly space dash tricks, which take several edits to get right. A proposal to have HTML allowed in the guild forum would be great.

The work-round is to post a link to an image of a table.
If you can include a picture graphic you could Use windows snip tool or make screen shot and then crop it to make a picture out of the table.