• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser29218

Why I feel like it’s a fake thing.....
This reminded me of something quite old.

Look below

Look above

As for the method, I think I'm pretty sure what it is. And if so, there are much more powerful uses for that. And no, I don't have any intention to do it.

DeletedUser31498

Random flash thoughts. No, I'm not volunteering to write the Proposal.

PvP towers Reward a percentage of the Individuals next Medal Expansion . Cirrent Tower gives 2.5% diminsihing ,5% down to .5% for the remaining Towers. 2.5% may be too high.

Random Rewards roughly Equivalent to the DC 7 day Rewards for winning the Current Era Tower.

No, I'm not interested in debating either...

Love it, but that just rewards camping even more. Am I right that the medal amounts just haven't been adjusted since the advent of DC, incidents, Arc, all the event buildings, etc? Even for a non-camper the amounts are a joke. Probably what one gets over two days of incidents at most.

DeletedUser26965

I'm posting within the rules of the forum, just like plunderers are playing within the rules of the game. When the victims of the thieves complain they're told--reasonably enough--to suck it up. I suggest you do the same thing.

Gander sauce.
k dude like whateva, you don't like the spirit of the thread why kill it for others, guess that's just your thang, k we get it now thx.

DeletedUser30312

I think the appropriate action is to post it here?

Yup, either before or after attacking them again.

And I like getting plundered, gives me a chance to have little side things in game going on that are good natured, my poor Royal Marble Gateway has been vandalized and so I get to make a fun little description, I'll be keeping that building plundered till I get bored one day of seeing it then make a new description;

I wonder if Ironsides celebrated his victory with a dinner of beef Wellington?

DeletedUser34879

BIG JERK tactics, day 3
19 FP so far, today 5. One of the victims was very kind and i don t have heart to attack him again. He proposed 20FP swap... too bad he started it first.

Algona

How am I supposed to plunder that?!

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?!?!? You're gonna pass up this golden opportunity?

Geeeez, this new generation of plunderers, they just don't make them like they did in my day... We plundered uphill! Both ways!

d000000d! Message him. Take him through it step-by-step to remodel his city to get the optimum setup. Make it completely and totally legitimate. Then plunder it.

Done tight this could be the funniest message exchange ever You owe it to all plunderkind to do this. Don't let us down.

Now get off my lawn.

DeletedUser34879

BIG JERK tactics; day 4
34 points so far, but they lost their sharpness. Mostly they are putting me on ignore, because i was bragging when the plunder was good

DeletedUser26120

Loving all the lv2 emperor's entrances.

I've been stuck 2 ages behind on the top hood in Z - finally got rotated out into hood of my own age, just as I aged up to Progressive.

So it's been great here - finally hitting all 70+ players again, plundered couple dozen fps and hundreds of goods so far.

Gonna push to ME so I'm not as disadvantaged when I get rotated back into the top hood.

DeletedUser30312

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?!?!? You're gonna pass up this golden opportunity?

Geeeez, this new generation of plunderers, they just don't make them like they did in my day... We plundered uphill! Both ways!

d000000d! Message him. Take him through it step-by-step to remodel his city to get the optimum setup. Make it completely and totally legitimate. Then plunder it.

Done tight this could be the funniest message exchange ever You owe it to all plunderkind to do this. Don't let us down.

Now get off my lawn.

I've done that before, only to see the noob cling to the same bad configuration several months later, unfortunately.

In other news, I have entered the Industrial Age and discovered the joy of Howitzers:

Howitzers.jpg

Graviton

I missed collecting on a 4-hour production in a Terrace Farm today by about ten minutes, and it was hit. So I went looking for revenge. My attacker is in PE and had two spearfighters as city guards. He's got several TFs of his own, so maybe he's a proponent of the 0% defense thing. I'm only in Indy, which means if he'd just bothered to put up an entire defensive army I likely would not have been able to beat him. I can only assume that he loves to be plundered. I will oblige.

EDIT: I just took another look and believe or not this guy is #1 in my 'hood.

DeletedUser34800

I'm a big fan of having a defense army 1 age higher than myself. It's really fantastic. Makes defense so much easier.

I'm finishing up the Progressive Era map with the Indy troops+Rogues. Currently in Colonial. I messed up the quest line and got stuck, otherwise I'd have progressive defending me in Colonial. I'll move up to Ind Age soon.

DeletedUser31592

I missed collecting on a 4-hour production in a Terrace Farm today by about ten minutes, and it was hit. So I went looking for revenge. My attacker is in PE and had two spearfighters as city guards. He's got several TFs of his own, so maybe he's a proponent of the 0% defense thing. I'm only in Indy, which means if he'd just bothered to put up an entire defensive army I likely would not have been able to beat him. I can only assume that he loves to be plundered. I will oblige.

EDIT: I just took another look and believe or not this guy is #1 in my 'hood.

He could have just forgotten to set his defense. Lord knows I've forgotten a few times...