• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser31592

Maybe. But, he's forgotten to set his defense all the way into PE?

I caught one of his TFs just now. Five FPs, baby! I'll hit him again tomorrow in case he continues to 'forget' his defense.
I've been lazy and used my defending army to attack w/autobattle and forgot to replace any losses. Just saying, it happens.

Or maybe he thinks novody will attack him since he is the number one in the hood :) ...
I'm number one often (currently am in 3 of my 7 cities) and almost always top-5 in all of them. It lowers the risk- especially in early ages- but it isn't a guarantee. I was #1 in my CIrgard hood the last rotation. City is only EMA with 425K ranking points. A guy with 50K points attacked me every single day- and won. He had higher aged troops, so I basically couldn't do a thing about it. I changed my defense every day. He mostly plundered houses. Got goods twice. Not much I could do about it but take it, lol.

Graviton

Sounds like he needs to be brought back down to reality. I say, have a field day on the city everyday you can.

Take what you can, give nothing back.

Yesterday's score: #1 guy in the hood, PE - he attacked again but I was careful to collect on time so I had nothing to plunder. Me, #24 in the hood, Indy: he still has two spearfighters on defense so I smashed them and pilfered 10 Alabaster. I had been waiting for his TF to pop again in the hopes of getting more FP, but it was bedtime.

DeletedUser32355

I'm bored so I'm pulling a plunderer prank.
I had a quest to build all HMA goods buildings for 35 diamonds :) and when I build all of them, I will leave them uncollected on 4 hour productions. If someone breaks through my defense and tries to plunder those buildings.... I cant wait. :D

Graviton

VICTORY!

He hit me this morning and managed to slip in and get a 5-minute Arena production (supplies; I was doing a DC). So I hit him back, as I've been doing every day, and nabbed 5 more FP from a TF. I was this close to sending him some smack-talk, something along the lines of, "You got a handful of supplies and I got five more of your FPs. I'll do that trade every day of the week!"

Instead, I got a message from him this afternoon: "Do you want to continue fighting?" :D This, from a guy who still hasn't upgraded his defensive army of two whole spearfighters.

I'll send him a friend invite tomorrow. I have better things to do than stalk his productions all day.

DeletedUser31440

VICTORY!

He hit me this morning and managed to slip in and get a 5-minute Arena production (supplies; I was doing a DC). So I hit him back, as I've been doing every day, and nabbed 5 more FP from a TF. I was this close to sending him some smack-talk, something along the lines of, "You got a handful of supplies and I got five more of your FPs. I'll do that trade every day of the week!"

Instead, I got a message from him this afternoon: "Do you want to continue fighting?" :D This, from a guy who still hasn't upgraded his defensive army of two whole spearfighters.

I'll send him a friend invite tomorrow. I have better things to do than stalk his productions all day.

I think I would have just responded with something along the lines of:

We've been fighting? I thought you were just leaving the fp's out because you thought I was Santa and had run out of milk and cookies. How well do you treat your friends if we're enemies?

DeletedUser32355

My plunder prank didn't work. Mostly because everyone retreated at my defense. :(
BtcPvx8CTtSehA1PfO48rQ.png

24% extra defense, too.

DeletedUser34800

I would probably retreat too. I would look and see it wasn't 2 spearfighters. Then I would go: I don't feel like all these button clicks. And retreat.

But that's just me. I'm lazy. Hahahaha

DeletedUser34800

What's wrong with rogues on defense? Are they bad some how? I don't, almost never, usually fight armies on defense. And I only attack my neighbors when I need to. So, are rogues terrible defenders?

Graviton

They're worthless on defense. All I have to do is kill every other unit first, then rogues are one-shots. If you're using two rogues on defense you may as well only put up six regular units, it's the same thing.