• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[FAQ] Help with GB's

DeletedUser31372

Due to the fact we have such a small Guild, but a very close one and I like that. There are not enough people able to put on GB's and with trying to level my new Arc and Traz I am finding it hard to get people to place FP on my Arc. I was told that they practically grow themselves, but I have yet to see it. What am I doing wrong? I put on many other's GB's, but do not get the same in return or even find people that are interested. I am about to give up on this game. :(

Thank you for any help you can be or ideas. I have tried sharing to friends and get a couple here and there, but think they are just being nice, not really going to put on to level.

:(

Algona

Simplest I know but somewhat inefficient technique:

Divide your total Daily Bar FPs into fifths: 5 x 1/5.

Find a player (it does not have to be a Guildie) who wants to do a long term daily swap for2/5; your Arc, their whatever GB. This player will eventually, barring sniping and high rollers, take first on your Arc.

Ditto a swap with another player for 1/5. That player will take second.

Aften they lock their Reward spots on your Arc have the swap partners switch to your Traz while you fill your Arc through whatever means works for you. You use the last 2/5 for tech and 'backfilling' the last part of your Arc level.

Their will be all sorts of unsolicited what I call help, some call interference, don't get upset! Welcome the help, it immensely speeds the process of leveling your Arc.

Relax, it;s gonna be a lonh process. Good luck!

wolfhoundtoo

Due to the fact we have such a small Guild, but a very close one and I like that. There are not enough people able to put on GB's and with trying to level my new Arc and Traz I am finding it hard to get people to place FP on my Arc. I was told that they practically grow themselves, but I have yet to see it. What am I doing wrong? I put on many other's GB's, but do not get the same in return or even find people that are interested. I am about to give up on this game. :(

Thank you for any help you can be or ideas. I have tried sharing to friends and get a couple here and there, but think they are just being nice, not really going to put on to level.

:(

Once your Arc gets to a certain level, high Arc players will lock 1st and 2nd because they can make a fair amount of forge points. So while it is true that you can get help growing your Arc, it's not until you've reached quite a few levels by yourself (or as Algona recommended swaps).

Never donate to another's GB in expectation of them giving you FPs in return. That will only be true if you've arranged it in advance or you meet a pretty generous player.

BruteForceAttack

if you are in established work with top/level 80 or so arc players. Offer then a profit, e.g you can give top 1 and 2 for 1.8 whilst your group takes 3,4,5. Once you are able to take top spots for lets say <50 fp loss you start taking spots.

Don't use the swap threads, I KNOW i will get virtually murdered for saying that, but in long term swap threads are the least inefficient way of using fps...

yeah if you want to screw your guild members use them..

DeletedUser31882

^^^ What they said.

In the end, find the system that works for you and yours, but keeps you engaged and continuing to enjoy play. If the loss of enjoyment continues, GvG, take a break or find another game to migrate you and yours over to.

Regardless, Good Luck and Happy Forging (or Elvenar-ing or Grepolis-ing or Shill-ing or Guild Wars 2-ing or WoW... No, don't play WoW! or taking-walks-in-the-park-with-puppies or okay-okay-you-get-it)!