• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Soccer Cup Feedback

RazorbackPirate

The spoilers usually come from the Thailand server. I didn't post that one, so I can't say how he got his information.

Thanks for correcting that. I hadn't done a time calculation and I never really paid that much attention to the times of the posts. I'll remember that for the future. But just keep the mistake between us, ok? :)

DeletedUser31592

Well that was easy. Only 1 city down so far, but 8 upgrades (plus will get the last one at the end of the quest line) 4500 energy drinks left.

DeletedUser30900

Well that was easy. Only 1 city down so far, but 8 upgrades (plus will get the last one at the end of the quest line) 4500 energy drinks left.
Same here, saving drinks for sok on last day and get the last upgrade from goal reward:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30900

It’s quite impressive how inno just turn the whole event from long, boring and money grabbing into a player friendly goodies giveaway:)
Of course you gonna be patient enough before you “wallet warrior” into the game

DeletedUser35475

The spoilers usually come from the Thailand server. I didn't post that one, so I can't say how he got his information.

I think we just have spies. :)

Hey that would be a cool unit, it can't be hit until it strikes first!

DeletedUser35475

Got 2 upgrade from the daily. Looking good!

Both times old Billy got it for me too. Thanks for the tip!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15539

Just burned 3000 drinks and got a load of garbage. No level 10 Tholos in this piglet ' s future.

DeletedUser35475

dang that's a lot of energy! that sucks. you would think at least 1 but noooo.

DeletedUser29623

I’ll probably get to 8 and 9 in my two cities, mostly because I assumed that because the upgrades didn’t appear as daily specials in the beta, they wouldn’t do so in the live event. I know betas are not final, but usually it doesn’t vary so much!

Agent327

The list has been known from the 23rd of June and has been correct every day. Don't know if it is correct, cause I never tried it, but I heard players change the time settings of their system to keep moving on without waiting times.

DeletedUser35475

So I got enough upgrade to get where I wanted to be. I had some energy drinks left so I used them to get FP's where possible. Damn if I didn't get more upgrades. Couldn't get them that easy when I wanted them but when I don't care they come in bunches!

Praetorius

I think I've managed to score pretty well on the event thus far.

Fel Dranghyr- 3 contestant's estate, L8 Tholos, 3 Sok
Parkog- 3 renokits, 4 1-ups, L6 tholos, 2 Sok
Xyr- 7 WW shrink kits, 3 WW, L6 tholos, 1 Sok

Still have 1 upgrade waiting in goal for each and maybe another if I can get in Silver league.

Incidentally, what's the highest have you seen on the league goals? My highest was 454 on Parkog.

DeletedUser31592

The list has been known from the 23rd of June and has been correct every day. Don't know if it is correct, cause I never tried it, but I heard players change the time settings of their system to keep moving on without waiting times.
I will clarify- the VERIFIED spoilers come from the Thailand server. I know people who play on the Thailand server specifically for event spoilers.

DeletedUser31498

Not sure the consensus, but I must say this event has just been insane from a player perspective. There hasn’t been a SINGLE quest that forced anyone to advance on tech or C-Map, and each one has been seriously easy. The only variation in my normal play was a couple production timings shorter than I would normally do, and in return got the most powerful building ever created, and TONS of energy drinks to get SoKs if I so desire. Not only that, for diamond farms this event has been insane. Easily 5 more WWs, plus basically a land expansion in the form of the shrink kits. I mean even the perma-haters must admit this is more than anyone could reasonably ask for?

Agent327

I will clarify- the VERIFIED spoilers come from the Thailand server. I know people who play on the Thailand server specifically for event spoilers.

They can come up with early morning spoilers. Not with a list of every Daily Prize almost from the start. That can come from any or every server.

RazorbackPirate

They can come up with early morning spoilers. Not with a list of every Daily Prize almost from the start. That can come from any or every server.

It seems you are conflating two separate issues, that for the Soccer Event have worked in tandem, but have nothing to do with each other.

List or no list, we've had advance notice on Daily Special for every Event I've played so far. These advanced confirmations, "Spoilers", have come from players on the Thailand server.

For the Soccer Event, we've had an unconfirmed list, source unknown, of the upcoming Daily Specials that's been making the rounds since late June. Because of the Spoilers coming out of Thailand, we've gotten early confirmation that the Daily Special predicted, will in fact occur.

Without the list, we would still have the spoilers from Thailand, and without the Spoilers from Thailand we would still have the list of predicted Daily Specials, that still would have been confirmed, just many hours later, when they finally appeared live.

Clear as mud?