• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.130 Feedback

DeletedUser4770

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please place your comments in this thread or visit us on Facebook! :)

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

See announcement HERE

DeletedUser3679

I see the nerfs applied to the FE Hover Tank in GE, but when the tank is actually in the battlefield army, the range is nerfed also, with a lower value of 8 instead of 12. Don't think it is just a typo, as it seems to have a reduced range. I hope this is a inadvertent error, and will be corrected toot suite (either way).

Last edited by a moderator:

qaccy

I see the nerfs applied to the FE Hover Tank in GE, but when the tank is actually in the battlefield army, the range is nerfed also, with a lower value of 8 instead of 12. Don't think it is just a typo, as it seems to have a reduced range. I hope this is a inadvertent error, and will be corrected toot suite (either way).

All units have their range reduced by 50% in battle if units from Progressive Era or higher are present. This has always been the case.

DeletedUser35475

All units have their range reduced by 50% in battle if units from Progressive Era or higher are present. This has always been the case.

Is the range shown in the lower era unit stats the full range and you get 1/2 of that if Progressive Era units are present?

Are the stats for Progressive Era troops the actual range, since ranges are 1/2'd simply by them being present?

qaccy

Is the range shown in the lower era unit stats the full range and you get 1/2 of that if Progressive Era units are present?

Are the stats for Progressive Era troops the actual range, since ranges are 1/2'd simply by them being present?

The change to range is only shown in battle. Outside of battle you see the unit's actual stats. Functionally it means that all units from Progressive and up have 50% lower range than displayed in their stats in the army window, but I think it's easier to display the changes in battle rather than try to explain how things change at that stage of the game in the unit information.

BruteForceAttack

So INNO you realized after releasing 2 ages that FE unit needs nerf???

Could you not come up with a better unit?

There is also chat something has changed on AF units and it is not on release notes, why?

vimesfan

How soon are we going to get the new feature that lets you more easily rearrange your city? I love it on beta, and I have been waiting for it to come to the live servers. I was sad to see that it isn't part of this changelog.

DeletedUser25795

I love the NERF to the hover tank. You realise you just made it stronger as a city defender. If you have a high city defence then they can take a lot more hits than pre-nerf. Who tests this stuff.

Think it's time I get a Beta account :)

Last edited by a moderator:

BruteForceAttack

Rather interesting that they "announced" the update basically on the same day it was happening. Used to be it was announced a few days prior to actual implementation.

Lot of wierd things on this release. Friday on a July 4th week it was on beta, If i'm not wrong Monday on EN servers. It seems some of the artic units also changed but no word on that in release notes.

qaccy

Changed how? I keep hearing about it but haven't observed anything on my end.

EDIT: Also, want to add in that this update seems to have done something to unit tooltips in general. It could just be me, but most of the icons seem to be either more blurry or they simply got changed visually. The icon for ranged units in particular is the most striking difference. Is this something that was caused by the update?

Last edited:

DeletedUser25166

300% attack or higher you can 2 shot Hover Tank now with another Hover.
Maybe next time INNO, instead of nerfing, you don’t make your latest unit have contact range of 1.
Bunch of idiots running the show

Toppcatt

When I went to log into the game early yesterday morning, the "announcement" for this update wasn't even there. I thought something was up when as I was playing, I got the typical in game little pop-up of, "Your game session has expired", which always means Inno has booted me out of the game because they were doing an update, that there wasn't any notice of.

And again as is typical of Inno, they nerf something that has been in the game for a long time, and it is yet AGAIN, screwing me with it, because I use the Hover Tank quite often for in GE, and now I am having my Hovers being killed in 2 hits, rather than them being able to take 3 hits as before.

Then for their LIES about why they are doing this, supposedly because of the yet UNRELEASED Virtual Future Era. I swear, I think most of the time the Devs sit around, and say to themselves, "What can we do next, that will screw over and piss off the most Players?"

Because these Hover Tank changes are certainly NOT for the betterment of the game, nor are they for the benefit for a large % of the Players.