• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Selection kits

DeletedUser30566

after the summer event is over the unopened selection kits will still be able to be redeem for Fps, Goods, medals, store building..... correct?!
They don’t become obsolete?!
I want to double check before event end.

Arya66

My unopened Soccer Event reward is still there - I assume it is still good, as will the Selection kits

DeletedUser35250

I still have mine on beta, and the event has been over for a few weeks there. :)

RazorbackPirate

Correct, they do not become obsolete. After the event, you'll still be able to redeem them for any of the items contained inside, including the level 1 ship.

DeletedUser17143

Correct, they do not become obsolete. After the event, you'll still be able to redeem them for any of the items contained inside, including the level 1 ship.
What a gbout ship upgrades , if you have a fully upgraded ship, are the up grades of any use?

DeletedUser17143

Yes, for a second ship.
But if you only have 1 fully upgraded ship can the ship uprades be of any use And you have no other ships? If there are of use , how so? They seem to be of no use. If there is no way to use them , then they should be made so you can use them to at least upgrage your ship to a differant age level, Or change it out for a another fully upgaded ship for the one you already have? If this is not he case and they are useless then i spent alot of FP and stuff for nothing as i had my fully upgraded ship before the event ended, and this should have been explained at or during the event so one could make plans on how to play better.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29726

But if you only have 1 fully upgraded ship can the ship uprades be of any use And you have no other ships? If there are of use , how so? They seem to be of no use. If there is no way to use them , then they should be made so you can use them to at least upgrage your ship to a differant age level, Or change it out for a another fully upgaded ship for the one you already have? If this is not he case and they are useless then i spent alot of FP and stuff for nothing as i had my fully upgraded ship before the event ended, and this should have been explained at or during the event so one could make plans on how to play better.

The information was there that you'd wind up with extra upgrades likely this time around - either through own analysis or through discussion on beta forums. You could either spend to get a 2nd ship fully upgraded or you can leave them sit in inventory in case ship items ever come back (diamond purchase specials, daily challenge, etc).

DeletedUser31592

They could add ships to the daily challenge or bring them back next year. What you think is useless now may become useful again. I have a couple of Cider Mill Upgrades left from last year, so as soon as the Fall Event starts, I will be able to upgrade my Cider Mills to the new level that gives 4 FPs. And then I can work on additional ones. Point is- you never know.

wolfhoundtoo

Did you check the wiki? It's on the player to do an analysis of what will be 'worth it' to them as that is always a personal view point as different people will have different needs/wants. As for 'spending' forge points so what? You presumably spent them on something you would of used the fps for it anyway such as your own GBs or your tech tree so you wouldn't of 'lost' anything.

Also each selection kit gives you multiple options for picking which prize you want from it. If you didn't bother to research it or even post in this forum until after you spent getting them then that's on you.