• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Expanding the right side listing

DeletedUser8176

I would like to see an expanding of the right side box which shows special sales, the smile for getting the 120%, or sad face, the supply or coin boosts, etc.
Some times that box does not show all of the items, which can cause me to not see that I have more things, such as the ability to gain items from polishing or motivating.
That right side box could be made longer to make all items visible and could be set to only be long enough to show what is needed.

DeletedUser

I'm almost exclusively a mobile player, but I think that feature has arrows at the top and bottom of the box that will allow you to scroll through your list of items. This would be preferable to making the box longer and covering up more of your city.
You do have the ability to scroll down in that box, so this is another case of proposing a solution to a non-problem.

DeletedUser35603

They should at least get rid of the Enthusiatic Icon. It's redundant also being on the main UI.
are you sure it is redundant, are you sure it is redundant? and are you sure it is redundant? just asking...you know, im just saying, ya, im just mentioning it...by the way, ask me if i have ever been to Bora Bora...go ahead ask me. no i haven't, no i haven't