• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Most recent change to method for completing recurring quests

• Thread starter DeletedUser28297
  • Start date

RazorbackPirate

Bull

Heavy questing was designed as soon as recurring quests were designed in the original game. I've done heavy questing in BA with every city I started after the original and many others do it also.

They look at the forums and they check accounts. If they don't know me, why have they sent me two special offers in the past two days. I'm not the only player who will stop sending them money.
I agree with you that heavy questing is designed into the game.

However, I've gotten the same two offers in the same two days. So in that regard, you're not special and I agree with Agent, Inno doesn't care.

Last edited:

DeletedUser12063

It wasn't designed, it was invented.

Yeah, that must be it. They saw you complaining on the forum and decided to send you some special offers. Not like they do that with everyone.

You really will be a big loss for the game.

When you go off subject and start commenting about the players posting in the forum, you have become a forum troll by definition.

It's total nonsense to claim doing recurring quests isn't part of the game Inno designed. Even before the Chateau, RAH gave players the ability to increase resources while doing a UBQ each cycle. Questing is part of the original game that only went up to CA in age.

DeletedUser12063

Inno cares enough to ask for feedback on threads for each update and on Facebook. You're dreaming if you think they will immediately respond by making changes, but they do look for input and will respond to customer dissatisfaction. Inno is a digital entertainment business and the agenda of a business is to make money.

Personally, I don't give a damn what they do, because it's not going to change what I do. Their days of getting my money are over and that goes for any product bearing their name. Customer dissatisfaction is Humpty Dumpty.

DeletedUser12063

I agree with you that heavy questing is designed into the game.

However, I've gotten the same two offers in the same two days. So in that regard, you're not special and I agree with Agent, Inno doesn't care.

You don't increase your profits 68% in a year without caring about your business.

RazorbackPirate

You don't increase your profits 68% in a year without caring about your business.
Inno caring about their business and caring about you as an individual are two very different things.

They don't care that you have 26 cities with more SoKs than anyone on the US server you refuse to collect. They don't care things will never be the same with you again. They don't care if you shut down your cities entirely. They don't care about you.

They made these changes knowing the complaints they would get from the HQS community. They believe it's best for the game, even if they lose you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It's total nonsense to claim doing recurring quests isn't part of the game Inno designed. Even before the Chateau, RAH gave players the ability to increase resources while doing a UBQ each cycle. Questing is part of the original game that only went up to CA in age.
Not to nitpick (oh yes I will), but the RAH is Industrial, so it wouldn't have been there when FOE only went to Colonial. :)
Personally, I don't give a damn what they do, because it's not going to change what I do. Their days of getting my money are over and that goes for any product bearing their name. Customer dissatisfaction is Humpty Dumpty.
I just spent money for the first time in over a month. Just to balance out for the whiners who are closing their wallets. :p
And if customer dissatisfaction (I can't get no) is Humpty Dumpty, then all Inno's programmers and all Inno's mods won't be able to put your joy of gaming back together again. :D

Agent327

Inno cares enough to ask for feedback on threads for each update and on Facebook. You're dreaming if you think they will immediately respond by making changes, but they do look for input and will respond to customer dissatisfaction. Inno is a digital entertainment business and the agenda of a business is to make money.

And yet you believe they immediately respond by giving you special offers. Now who is dreaming?

Heads will roll at HQ because of that.

DeletedUser12063

Inno caring about their business and caring about you as an individual are two very different things.

They don't care that you have 26 cities with more SoKs than anyone on the US server you refuse to collect. They don't care things will never be the same with you again. They don't care if you shut down your cities entirely. They don't care about you.

They made these changes knowing the complaints they would get from the HQS community. They believe it's best for the game, even if they lose you.

I doubt it has anything to do with being what is thought to be best for the game. It's the manifestation of a business agenda.

Modern Times Group, MTG acquired 51% of Innogames stock about a year and a half ago. It probably has something to do with an agenda to increase the player participation metric from an upper management directive that isn't familiar enough with the business to set policy. The business history of Inno's present majority stock owners have a long history in the holding company business where companies are bought and sold regularly.

I'm old school when it comes to business and if a business screws me, they don't get my business.

DeletedUser12063

And yet you believe they immediately respond by giving you special offers. Now who is dreaming?

Heads will roll at HQ because of that.

You spend all your time trolling and using your imagination to make claims what people say and mean. The reason someone gets two offers is they spend money and the programming sends them the offers. If you think a business doesn't have employees who watch over the accounts of major spenders, you must live a dream world. If you don't take the offers, they increase it. Those special offers aren't the same for all players.

You've already proven you don't know much about this game with your comments about heavy questing. I learned about it nearly four and a half years ago and it was done before I played the game.

DeletedUser12063

Not to nitpick (oh yes I will), but the RAH is Industrial, so it wouldn't have been there when FOE only went to Colonial. :)

I just spent money for the first time in over a month. Just to balance out for the whiners who are closing their wallets. :p
And if customer dissatisfaction (I can't get no) is Humpty Dumpty, then all Inno's programmers and all Inno's mods won't be able to put your joy of gaming back together again. :D

I simply said the original game was CA and obviously IndA is before PE Chateaus, which really help in heavy questing. So does RAH, it give a player the ability to do a UBQ each cycle and still increase resources once the resource GBs are leveled enough. That way you double your quest rewards each day.

I already said I was done with doing business with Inno and they can't fix that.

DeletedUser34800

I used to play Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, a mobile game run by Capital Games, and further up EA. It got incredibly greedy, to a point they were selling a single hero unit for disgusting amounts of money (ex: the Millennium Falcon ship took a minimum of $1500 to unlock, and $2500 to max it out) through their gross gambling hero packs. Anyways, I ended up getting fed up with their greed and quitting, in one day. Uninstalled the game (I had played every day for almost 2 years) and walked away. I was a bigger spender too (spent well over $5k on that game, on lots of heroes, events, gear, energy to play, ships), but that doesn't matter to them. They didn't care that I quit and stopped spending money, because there were tons of players willing to spend it. So, you're delusional is you think they really care that you keep playing. There's plenty more willing to take your place.

Anyways, I definitely understand the sentiment. If this is your version of greed that you can't get past and you quit for it, I definitely understand.

But, if you're going to quit, then quit. Be gone. Uninstall, move on, stop posting here, etc. It's better that way. No reason to hang around just to argue with people who still like and play the game.

DeletedUser

I simply said the original game was CA and obviously IndA is before PE Chateaus, which really help in heavy questing. So does RAH, it give a player the ability to do a UBQ each cycle and still increase resources once the resource GBs are leveled enough. That way you double your quest rewards each day.

I already said I was done with doing business with Inno and they can't fix that.
Ah, so now you add a qualifier. "Once the resource GBs are leveled enough." Two things wrong with that. First, once the 'resource' GBs are leveled enough, the resources will still increase whether or not you have the RAH. Second, the RAH is a resource GB. Assuming, of course, that by 'resource' GB you mean the GBs that boost coin/supply production. The RAH only boosts supply production so it would have no impact on whether coin totals increase or not.

mamboking053

Monkeying around with the UBQs and quest line overview has a long history and this last change has broke the camel's back. I guarantee it will affect Inno profits.

I think there were probably people complaining about mistakenly selecting the UBQ when they didn't mean to and so Inno made it harder to do by having to click twice. Sucks a little for HQS, but it's not that much of a pain and in a months time you'll probably have gotten used to it.

What I hate is those stupid new negotiation dailies. The complex ones require 140 goods minimum for the chance to win a good prize. At worst, skipping it prolongs your wait for the weekly challenger chest. And these negotiations seem to come more than once a week, which makes it irritating- the loss of goods. Trying to complete GE here, lol.

Agent327

The reason someone gets two offers is they spend money and the programming sends them the offers. If you think a business doesn't have employees who watch over the accounts of major spenders, you must live a dream world. If you don't take the offers, they increase it. Those special offers aren't the same for all players.

Now let's see. I don't spend money and yet I get these offers. Strangely enough they offer me renokits at a great prize while my inventory is holding about 50. Do you think those employees watching me are sleeping?